“Yummy breakfast”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We met friends here for breakfast this morning, my partner and I shared the french toast with banana and maple syrup and asked for a side of bacon. Very nice, had a good breakfast menu and would definitely recommend.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Ive been here many times over the years so decided to take my mum to lunch.
I ordered the BBQ octopus which came with delicious potatoes but octopus was too tough and chewy and I couldn't finish it. My mum loved her grilled Trevalla on rissotto.
Service was friendly. They could do with a lunch menu as the $32 is a lot for a lunch dish (ocotpus)and I was advised that the entree size wouldn't be filling enough but I could definitely had gone with that.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

It was a cold night and we hadn't made any booking thinking we could get in almost anywhere in the "off season". Well Salamanca is much more popular than we'd anticipated and we opted for Mezethes.

Given we'd ended up there "accidentally" we were not disappointed. From the first welcome from the floor staff to the good explanation of the menu and specials and the service were all first rate.

We had the shared mixed meat plate which was far too much food for two regular eaters - maybe a footballer could eat it all, but we struggled.

The meal was very tasty, but some components of the plate were a bit over done.

None the less we had an enjoyable night and there was tons of food so we weren't forced to eat the part that we considered over done.

Even given my concerns I would go back.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Great authentic Greek food and service in homey, relaxed atmosphere. I went back twice during my 4 day holiday.

1  Thank Tinawarner
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We dined here a few days before Christmas. The meals are probably described as "modern greek" but really tasty and enjoyable. We had the grilled octopus for $28 and the greek lamb for $26. Probably the best Greek we could find in Tasmania and highly recommended !!!

1  Thank David R