“nice souvlaki”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Friendly service, nice food. It's a nice spot to sit outside for lunch and enjoy a souvlaki in the sun & watch the world go by overlooking Salamanca Square.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Very friendly, attentive service, eager to please the customer for a lovely dining experience! Enjoyed our meals & evening.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I went there on the weekend with a group and the food was great, I ordered a set menu which came with a seafood platter, dips & bread, marinated octopus (like 4 bits), greek salad, this amazing cheese thing, roast potato (the best ever). However we were still eating when the waiter brought over the bill and told us that the next booking was now so we had to leave. RUDE!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

A 'boiled-in-the-bag' (i.e.tinfoil-wrap trevalla fish dish (tasty, but then how do you go wrong with a good fish and some nice vegetables in a tinny) and a glass very average Shiraz set me back UAS$49.

This is not a place to take your partner for a bit of romance - more of a cefeteria-seating, un-atmospheric space. Maybe a dash dine-and-run work lunch place?

Many other reviewers have counted it's 'Salamanca location' as being a 'real plus'. However, this area is liberally festooned with restaurants. The emphasis is not, therefore, the novelty of being lucky enough to find any restaurant at all - it's about quality and value.

The staff were all very friendly and attentive. But I won't be back.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Located in Salamanca market area is a real plus. And the Greek food was something I was really dying to try out. Few things that put me off though. First off we didn't have a booking which was fair enough so they sat us by the door in the cold of winter saying that was all. But then just after us another couple came in that obviously had the same story except that they were known to them. They gave them another table further away. That sat sour with me right off. I ordered lamb and sad to say those thin little cuts were so overdone it was sad. They needed no more than a flash in the pan. Vegetables were just great. Then I order dessert. I get a frozen blob put in front of me. They didn't make us pay for it and the waiter admitted to not having time enough to get out of freezer??? Oh blow me down...but this is so not on. Couldn't make myself go back for breakfast though it was probably good. What a disappointment.