“Busy, fast and fun”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Ginger Brown takes me away to another place I often sit at the share table, it's busy, fast and sometimes loud but a good loud.
Coffee always comes with a gorgeous little red jaffa. Food is always fresh and devine. Service is friendly and fast. Always accomodating.
This is a busy little place so if you are going with a friend or arranging a catch up my only advice would be to reserve a table so as you aren't dissapointed.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

We were op shopping next door at Vinnies and had an hour before Cascades Tour....What a gem, both of our meals were just taste sensations the Lamb and Sardine dishes hit the spot like no other...wish we had a cafe that had the same menu in our local area....highly reccommend! We are in Hobart for next 3 days and will be back..

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Ginger Brown was amazing. Really is a perfect spot for breakfast in Hobart. Most tables were already occupied which is a good sign. But we got seated straight away. Service was a perfect balance of relaxed and attentive. The breakfast menu choices were amazing. I settled for the baked mushrooms and my wife had the Beef cheek (both from the specials board). Both were so very, very nice. Only problem was we wanted to have everything else on the menu.....so we came back the following morning to sample something else. Still busy on a Monday morning. Same great service. Same great food (this time we both got the leek and chorizo bruschetta). Wish they would pack up and move to Brisbane - but why would they do that when they are clearly doing so well down there :)

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I've visited ginger brown a number of times now and I could not recommend this cafe enough! The staff are friendly, coffee is brilliant and service is with a smile. Top spot to go when in need of food, coffee or a place to relax

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Very busy cafe .... Friendly staff, great service, fast service, very clean, excellent coffee and yummy cakes....... I can't wait to try their meals as everything else so far has been great!