“Lovely Vibe and Child Friendly!”
Review of Ginger Brown

Ginger Brown
Ranked #26 of 623 Restaurants in Hobart
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Plenty of toys, books and babychinos to keep the littlies happy. Yummy freshly baked goodies to keep the parents coming back!

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Ginger Brown has a great reputation for coffee in the area. I ordered a take away coffee along with two other people. Sadly we waited for over 10 minutes while staff chatted behind the counter. I was disaapointed by the Mocha I ordered; not a hint of chocolate in it. Staff did not apologise for the long wait or mix up with my drink either.

My expereince aside, there appears to be ample room to dine in.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

visited from the Gold Coast and had brekkie twice here. Service was gorgeous and friendly and I am now making my family the muesli/yoghurt/fruit dish they serve. A very cosy and lovely place to go.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Feeling peckish on a Sunday? The scrambled eggs at Ginger Browns are just the way I like them - nice and sloppy. BUT - The bacon is a liitle too crispy and the beans were a little sweet. The little dish of relish doesn't do too much for me.

My only gripe is the skwarking kids throwing toys and tantrums around the place, but I guess you should expect this at family type place on a sunday morning

1  Thank pommesfrite
Reviewed February 13, 2012

This place is awesome. Ben the owner is really nice, great food and coffee, and the place even has a toy box for the kids who are made really welcome. Thanks and keep up the good work !