“So good!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My husband and I felt like some Italian food one night whilst in Hobart for a long weekend. We chose Solo because of the reviews on Trip Advisor, and we definitely weren't disappointed! We shared a pizza for entree which was the best pizza I have had for ages, my husband had lasagne for main and I had spaghetti gamberi. Everything was just delicious, very full and satisfied when we left. Service and atmosphere were both great too. Decor is probably a little dated but it is made up for with the food and service. Highly recommend it!!

1  Thank nataisha19

Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

We LOVE this restaurant. Okay, so maybe the food takes a little while to come but it is TOTALLY worth it. The food is spectacular and the service is the friendliest in Hobart. The restaurant is completely family friendly and children are very welcome. You'll be welcomed very warmly by one of the owners Simon who is super friendly. The menu consists of pastas and pizzas, as well as a large range of drinks. Be warned- solo is so good its packed to the rafters pretty much all week so if your eating there be sure to reserve. Takeaways are also available are just as delicous. A great little restaurant for getting together with friends. If your ever in Hobart, eat at solo!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I wish I lived in Hobart, this is a fantastic dining experience. THe food was fantastic, but the service is exceptional. Simon really understands how to make his diners fell welcome. This was my first visit, yet by the time we left I felt I was saying goodbye to a friend. Well done Simon, you are destined for great things. Come to the Gold Coast and you will make a fortune.

1  Thank Brinksmat
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Quite simply the best dining experience of my life.
My wife and I went to solo on our weekend away in hobart for our first wedding anniversary.
The food was generous, delicious and well accompanied by personal attentive service.
I could go on endlessly as to why solo is so good... But if your looking for a great meal with personal attentive service by people who clearly love what they do solo is it. Yes it's only small and can be noisey but thats the atmosphere of this little gem!
Ribs - amazing, home made gnocchi bolognaise -even better!!!

1  Thank Stesson
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The fact that I've been here 3 times in the past week says enough. I feel like I'm part of the family and every time I come from Sydney this place is always the first place I come to eat and the last place before I leave. Everything is always better than I expect!!

1  Thank AmenLovesIt