“Food was lovely but Service was slow :(”

Sapa Rose Vietnamese
Ranked #48 of 617 Restaurants in Hobart
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Our dinner party promptly arrived at 7:30pm & was given Menu's straight away, however the waiters did not return for at least 30mins later to take our order. Drinks were promptly served though. Our entree did not arrive until 9pm! Mains came shortly after we finished entree's. Once again, we had to flag a waiter down to order desert & more wine. Finally, by 10:30pm we got our deserts but the birthday boy missed out on his desert as they had no ice cream left!
The food was lovely but not worth such a long wait, I'm not sure I would return again because of this :(
It was quite cold too (middle of winter here).

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Vietnamese/Chinese food, quite westernised food. Food and service was quite slow for a quiet Sunday night. Food was hearty and we left satisfied. Probably tried something else different next time I'm in town before going back.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I've been here 2 times. 1st time I had as recommended by my friend the hot pot! That was yum and new to me. 2nd time with same friend who special ordered a streamboat for 2. Oh that was so yum and so exciting. Staff always lovely.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I had the Sapa Rose sizzling prawns and they were lovely. The service was very good as was the atmosphere. Recommended.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

This Vietnamese restaurant is amazing! The food had so much flavour! The staff were great! My husband and I love to eat Vietnamese all the time . And this restaurant is up there with one of the best Vietnamese we have eaten at!!