“Tasty, quick takeaways”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I found a brochure in my hotel for this restaurant so after a short walk found this nice little restaurant. Again dining alone I opted for takeaway noodle soup, hot and tasty (but missing the delicious Vietnamese herbs I might have expected) looked like a nice place to catch up with a few friends or a date night.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I really didn't know quite what to expect when a friend suggested that we dine there, but I was really impressed. The service was good and the food was really quite delicious. I will be returning again to try other dishes.

1  Thank Moss M
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is a gorgeous little restaurant with beautiful fresh food, extensive menu, good wine list, lovely staff but they really need to be trained by someone who knows how to provide good customer service.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I have had both dinner and lunch here and thoroughly enjoyed both. They have a cheaper, lunch only menu which is fast and full of your basic Vietnamese favourites.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have never been to Vietnam, and have never eaten Vietnamese before, so I have nothing to compare the food with, but I am so impressed with this restaurant.

We arrived 9:30pm on a Saturday night, and was sure that we'd be turned away, but were welcomed in, and seated within a couple of minutes. There was no sense of us being rushed through so they could close.

The staff were just lovely - knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and efficient. The atmosphere was ok. Pricing was very reasonable, especially considering the serving sizes were quite large. And the food was divine! Definitely going back to sample some more.

Thanks Sapa Rose! :-)