“A Little slice of NY in Hobart !”

Cultura Espresso Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 627 Restaurants in Hobart
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cultura Espresso Bar and Restaurant is situated in the middle of the beautiful Hobart CBD. Our focus is simple Italian cooking with a contemporary twist and providing a service second to none in the city. We create a family culture here at Cultura and let's face it anything Italian is always about love and passion. We provide seating outdoor and indoor including a bar perfect for coffee or quiet lunch and we serve breakfast and lunch from Monday to Saturday aswell as dinner on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings from 5.30pm. We hope you have a chance to come and join in our 'culture' and enjoy one of Hobart's newest and most loved cafe's.
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We visited Cultura here last Monday as it looked a good cosy place to eat on a cold / sleeting Monday in Hobart .
Well what a surprise from the very friendly staff , to a cosy table and then watching a kitchen that loved preparing food . It's so wonderful to be part of the preparation . I guess our table was closest the kitchen as we hadn't booked . The food is amazing , a wonderful menu , fabulous
pizza's / pasta's , salads and daily board menu .
All 4 of us were very impressed , a daughter just back from Europe , my husband and I recently visited NY and other guest a real foodie .
We were so impressed we booked for the Friday night . Once again it was flawless and can hardly wait to return to Hobart . Congratulations Luke and his enthusiastic team at Cultura .

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Have been here several times for coffee which by the way is excellent. Today went for lunch with a friend, knowing how popular this restaurant is decided to make a reservation. The restaurant has a great ambience in fact this was the first thing that I noted when I first visited for coffee, my friend also said what a great ambience . The restaurant is modern and the staff are friendly and service is efficient and the food is superb. We both choose soup, mine was carrot and lentil with a hint of chilli, my friend had minestrone with grated parmesan both soups served in large bowls and the consistency of the soups was thick and so tasty! the soup bowl was placed on a wooden tray which had lovely Italian bread to accompany the soup. One can see the chefs in the kitchen preparing meals, the menu is extensive . If you wish to visit for coffee there is a great selection of Italian cakes which are made by the owners mother. Plan to make a reservation for dinner one night; its open for dinner Thursday Friday and Saturday from 7.30 am till late. Monday to Wednesday open from 7.30 to 4.30pm. Breakfast is available to.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I got booked into this restaurant via my hotel since I wasn't sure where a good place to go out before a movie and I enjoyed the service from the friendly staff when I arrived, I had a great meal & Dessert, I would go there again when im back there in Hobart

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Awesome me and my son loved it very upmarket but reasonably priced. Coming back. Great coffee too caoi

Reviewed July 20, 2014

On a whim my family and I decided to stop here for a meal and coffee break and I'm so glad we did! While it was fully booked inside we were offered seating outdoors, which I have to say, was probably a wiser choice given we were with a 3.5 and 1.5 yo, the children were entertained by passing traffic and people watching while husband and I could enjoy our coffee break. The food (breakfast bagel and a pancetta pizza) were both divine and the drinks were hot and much needed, but it was the staff that really made our visit. They were very friendly, professional and efficient and turned our quick stop into a very enjoyable visit. We will be visiting Cultura again for sure! My only slight 'criticism' would be that the outdoor seating would benefit from some outdoor heaters or blankets, but if you're dressed appropriately this shouldn't be too much of an issue.