“Nice coffee”

Ranked #164 of 623 Restaurants in Hobart
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: www.menufest.com.au
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I get my coffee here most mornings and it's always nice. I've also had lunch a few times, I usually get the beef burger, which I really like. Nice location, nice staff, give it a try.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Busy little galley cafe at sreet level, but quieter in the upstairs dining.
Quiche of choice had already sold out but plenty of tasty lunchtime alternatives on offer!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I've been there several times and found that I had to wait too long. The place is very small, narrow and uncomfortable as you have patrons and staff walking past you so close all the time. The times I ordered a toasted sandwich and a coffee I always got the coffee long before the sandwich so coffee ends up cold. The alternative is to drink it while hot and then either eat a dry sandwich or order another coffee which is not what one wants. It's different to having a meal and a drink, the timing might be better for that but I still feel that unless you sit at the very back when indoors, it feels like sitting in the middle of a narrow but busy road. Sorry to Beaujangles, buy they won't suffer because of my opinion, I am glad to see it's always very busy.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Great service, atmosphere and food the best coffee in Hobart.I keep coming back as they treat me like a star and who doesn't want that? best hot choccies in town for winter!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I've been going here for a number of years for a light lunch, used to be that I'd recommend it to other people - it's a bit tired now and in need of a menu change. I think that the owners may be a bit worn out - perhaps they need to take a fresh look at their business before their customers are also worn out!