“Highly Recommended”

Eye See Personalised Private Tours
Ranked #3 of 85 Tours in Hobart
More attraction details
Owner description: I offer premium, sustainable, tailor-made tours to Tasmania, catering to the most discerning of guests. My tours are individualised, top quality, friendly and professional, down to the smallest detail. Unforgettable memories are created whilst experiencing the highlights, wonders and things to do in Tasmania.There may be cheaper ways to experience Tasmania, but may not offer the professional, personalised involvement. "See Tasmania as a Guest Not Just a Tourist"
Perth, Australia
“Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Thank you Judy once again for an excellent half day tour around Hobart. My daughter and I would highly recommend your company without hesitation or qualification to everyone who makes a visit to this beautiful city of yours.

Kind Regards
Paul & Danka

Visited August 2013
GowithESPT, Owner at Eye See Personalised Private Tours, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
I am glad you both enjoyed our short time together. I think the wonderful scenery and conversation helped overcome your lack of sleep and change in climate. We even managed a trip to Mount Wellington between the showers. The veiw up there is quite spectacular as I am sure you will agree. See you next time for a longer visit.

Dalby
“WOW! Did we have a great time!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Judy made sure we had the best time possible. For 2 days we travelled in and around Hobart seeing and experiencing places we identified of interest to us. Judy made further suggestions after she noted our interests. The fresh lunches were welcome as were the lovely homemade soups.

The truly 'personalized' nature of Judy's tours meant a lot to us. Don't hesitate!

Visited August 2013
We managed to fit is such a lot in our two days together. I know the Her Story performance will leave some sobering memories of the harshness of the plight of female convicts in Tasmania. The enjoyable company, fun conversations and the gardens were a lovely way to change the pace of the tour.
Chevy Chase
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Memorable Journey in Tasmania”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Look no further if you are searching for someone to introduce you to the many attractions of Tasmania – interesting history and culture, spectacular scenery, wildlife, local crafts. Traveling with Judy, you will not just be with a guide but with a very special person who wants to share her extensive knowledge of the area with you “as a guest and not a tourist”. You will be impressed by her professionalism and her attention to detail. You will wonder how she can produce such wonderful healthy lunches, even when you are somewhere in the wilderness, miles from civilization. Judy knows all of the special spots. Another wonderful quality is her willingness, when possible, to alter the itinerary to reflect a special interest that you have. By the time you regretfully need to say good-by, you will have learned a lot about the region, you will have enjoyed her company and had lots of fun, and you will have many wonderful memories to take home. Eye See Personalized Private Tours has my very highest recommendation.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank NewHorizons8881
We had a wonderful time together and I think we managed to "tick off all the boxes" of things you wished to do while in Tasmania. I have secret powers to make food appear even in the wilderness.:) It adds to the enjoyment when food "just appears".
It was a pleasure being part of your Tassie Experience,
Brisbane, Australia
“The best of Tassie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Earlier in the year my husband and I visited Tasmania and with the help of Judy Livingston of Eye See Personalised tours we had a fantastic time. We travelled from Hobart up to Launceston and then across to Stanley and the Nut. The weather was beautiful and sunny, and Judy knew all the little villages along the way and even showed us some of the 'out of the way' places. Judy has excellent people skills and really goes out of her way to make it a memorable trip for her clients. We certainly will never forget our time with her and seeing Tasmania. Thank you so much Judy for making it a truly memorable holiday. We highly recommend this tour company to anyone looking for that little something extra and wishing to do it with someone who feels like you've known them all your life. Thanks again Judy, we've told so many people about you and Tassie. All the best.

Sylvia

Visited February 2013
GowithESPT, Owner at Eye See Personalised Private Tours, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
We had a wonderful time exploring the north east part of Tasmania. The scenery travelling along the coast with spectacular Bass Strait on one side of the highway and beautiful green farming pastures on the other side is what makes this part of the island so special.
I also parted feeling as though I had known you forever. We had so many laughs and the conversation never stopped. I look forward to seeing you in Tasmania sometime in the future.
San Francisco, California
“Wonderful 2-Day Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

Using her extensive knowledge of her home state, Judy of Eye See Personalised Tours helped my sister and I create a realistic itinerary to make the most of our too brief stay in glorious Tasmania. She brought us on a few lovely walks on the way from Hobart to Cradle Mountain and back. Since the weather was a bit gloomy at Cradle Mountain, Judy helped us decide on a nice trail that we completed without slipping or getting too muddy. Judy was very skilled in spotting the extraordinary local wildlife along the way. She made sure we reached the Marakoopa glow worm cave in time for a tour, and offered us warm coats for the chilly cave. She also made an impromptu stop so we could have a quick honey tasting at the Melita honey shop (unfortunately our manuka honey was later confiscated by customs upon entry into New Zealand). Although our schedule was tight, we never felt rushed, and Judy found time for us to enjoy her delicious picnic lunches and healthy snacks -- I especially enjoyed her vegetarian 'orange' soup and garden-fresh apples! Judy was very friendly, thoughtful and adaptable. I would recommend her to anyone wanting a comfortable, relaxed tour of Tasmania.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Merry84
I loved sharing one of my favourite parts of Tasmania with you both, I learned so much about San Francisco. I hope you got to take some of our famous Tim Tam biscuits home. I know they something special that all Australian know about but very few international people get to try.
Our two days together went so quickly and it was over before we knew it but at least you got so sample some of our wonderful food, culture and wildlife.