“Consistently good”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Had another lovely night at Anatolia last night. Fresh, delicious food and friendly attentive service. A great atmosphere, especially with the talented live guitarist. We are Hobart based and are regular patrons.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

A group of us ate at the restaurant recently and we thoroughly enjoyed the scrumptious and sumptuous food and the friendly service that went with it. I highly recommend to anyone who loves good food!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Had a fantastive authentic meal last night at Anatolia, thouroughly loved the flavours and not to mention the service just added to a wonderful experience..."Well done Anatoloia"

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Superb experience. Wine and food were delicious, and I recommend every dish we ordered.

First, we had a mushroom dolma, which were mushroom caps stuffed with garlic, walnuts, cheese, and fresh herbs, baked in olive oil and served with some greens. The flavor of the dish was nutty and earthy and just a lovely dream.

Second, my main was the lamb confit, which the owner had advised me to order and apparently a dish the restaurant is known for. It stands up to the words. Slow-cooked, flavorful lamb sits on top a composed risotto, accompanied by greens. The entire dish is exquisitely savory and one that causes you a bit of sadness once the last bite is gone.

Third, my partner had the baked eggplant, which had the vegetable split in half and baked with cheese and tomatoes with Mediterranean flavors. While this wasn't anything innovative, the execution was flawless. Each ingredient was in right proportion and properly cooked. It was satisfyingly rich without being too much.

Finally, we could't resist, after such a fine meal, some dessert. Here, too, we were nothing less than pleased. Vanilla rice pudding with pomegranate molasses topped ice cream was simple yet delicious.

In short, I wish I was there now, at the beginning of the meal, about to do it all again.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

we ordered take away, I rang at 4.30 to order, the lady advised me that they opened at 5pm, but
it was still fine to order early, she was very helpful & pleasant on the phone.When we arrived to pick up the order we were 5 mins early, the lovely man greeted us with a glass of water & even went out of his way to put a slice of lemon in! Its nice to have people who are easy going and nice to chat to at a restaurant. The food was yummy and we got more than i expected, the kids loved the dips! Thank you