“Dumplings quite good, disappointed by the rest.”
Review of Dumpling World

Dumpling World
Ranked #262 of 596 Restaurants in Hobart
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Ballina, Australia
“Dumplings quite good, disappointed by the rest.”
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

We went here for the dumplings and they were quite good. The duck noodles were a disappointment. I'd get take away noodles from here but that's it.

• Visited June 2013
Liu F, Manager at Dumpling World, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for your review. It is helpful for us to know our shortcomings and inadequacy. We will improve the taste of duck noodles.

CAIRNS, Australia
“Very Good Value”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Stopped in here for lunch on a Sunday. Cold outside so ordered beef noodle soup. Cost $10. Soup was served quickly and it was loaded with fresh ingredients and lots if tender beef slices. Wasn't too salty and a sign near the door claims no MSG used there.
I really enjoyed the soup.
Ambience is practically non existent and the person serving us must have been sucking on lemons!
I'll be returning though, the food was wholesome, quick n cheap, great for a no nonsense meal.

• Visited April 2013
“A family favourite :)”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I feel let down by some of the reviews on here. Being from Hobart my partner and I find this place convenient and enjoy the food. Yes it's cheap but for the price I think it's lovely and I have eaten in some of the best restaurants in the world. Of course it's not like those but you shouldn't expect it to be. I have spent some time in the hospitals across the road and this is always a good take-away to have handy. Good price, never had a problem with staff and would happily go again.

• Visited December 2012
Hobart, Australia
“Not worth visiting, lousy food lousy service”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Fried rice was showered with MSG rocks and wantan noodle was too sweet. One of the few restaurants that wont provide water. Horrible service who scolded us when we complained about the salty food. Never coming back.

• Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cheap & Dirty”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I don't think this place deserves to receive this sort of review from other people. If they are happy with the standard and quality of food, then so be it but definitely not from me. I have had a couple of take-away food and ate-in once. Apart from offering food below $10, there is no plus point from here. It seems that there is still a long way to go to find a decent Asian restaurant at a reasonable/cheaper price range in Hobart.

• Visited July 2012