“Wish I could've gone back the next day!”

Rockwall Bar and Grill
Ranked #16 of 604 Restaurants in Hobart
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Wish I could've gone back the next day!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Best seafood chowder I've ever had!! I will be returning to Hobart just for another bowl of that - fresh seafood morsels perfectly cooked in a scrumptious creamy soup. Both the steaks were amazingly cooked and seasoned. Wonderful service and great ambiance & deco! They are a credit to Tassie!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sydney, Australia
“Disappointing first night dining in Hobart”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

This place seemed to be a cousin of Sydney's Rockpool but there the similarity ended. Cheerful service but slow and noisy! They missed the opportunity to capitalise on fine Tassy produce but rather served overpriced, bland cuisine that left us terribly disappointed. $6 for a bread roll? I don't think so!

1 Thank LucasBurns
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My wife and I had our first anniversary dinner here. Food was amazing (highly recommend the eye fillet burger), service was fantastic and we really had a great evening. It's a noisy atmosphere, but in a good way.

Melbourne, Australia
“yummmy”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

We walked along watershed and found this restaurant 2 years ago and we were back in Hobart and decided to revisit as it was so good 1st time and we were not disappointed. It was absolutly delicious . The service was really friendly and helpful. We will be back.

Visited April 2013
“Great night at Rockwall!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

We went to rockwall for my birthday and we had a great night. The food was amazing, we had eye fillets and chocolate puddings and they were just cooked to perfection! Best meal I have had at a restaurant in a long time. The prices are on the expensive side but you pay for what you get and that is superb food! I have booked a work dinner there in a few weeks and I can't wait!

• Visited March 2013