“A fantastic dining experience!”

Rockwall Bar and Grill
Ranked #17 of 596 Restaurants in Hobart
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“A fantastic dining experience!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

They served wonderful, flavour filled dishes that even a vego would appreciate. Service was great with appropriate recommendations and knowledge of local produce. Wine list is extensive with something to please everybody. Great local recommendation!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne
“Great food, service and decor”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Was recommended this place by both locals and visitors and was not disappointed! The service was exceptional, very friendly and personable and the food was fabulous! We sat at the rear of the restaurant so had a view of the rockwall' and was a lovely place to sit and eat. Would highly recommend.

Visited December 2012
Sydney, Australia
“They accommodate you on a sat night when they and the others are all full”
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

A 90 minute wait at precious garagistes and they send you to the heaving bar NO WAY smolt is an hour and we try Rockwall and they fit us in at the bat till a table awaits
We eat great oysters and Janz to start etc etc
Great Hospitality

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“How can you make a salad bad?”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

my grilled fish was good but my salad looked like the cucumber and onion had been cut up the day before, old wrinkly. I was hungry so I ate it. The waitress asked how my meal was so I told her politely about my salad. She briskly told me it must be the produce! No apology was offered. For $32 I'd expect more.

melbourne Australia
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed a wonderful ( noisy but that was probably us ) Friday night dinner at this cute little restaurant in a fantastic location near the pier. We were in a group of 26 but everyone wa served their meals mostly at the same time. We had the Christmas menu, which was of excellent choices. Everyone was happy with the meal and the service provided to us. A little dark inside for my taste but didn't seem to worry anybody else. Steaks were cooked as desired and salmon is obviously a speciality. Happy to recommend and re visit.

1 Thank raylene11