“They accommodate you on a sat night when they and the others are all full”

Rockwall Bar and Grill
Ranked #19 of 642 Restaurants in Hobart
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

A 90 minute wait at precious garagistes and they send you to the heaving bar NO WAY smolt is an hour and we try Rockwall and they fit us in at the bat till a table awaits
We eat great oysters and Janz to start etc etc
Great Hospitality

Write a ReviewReviews (1,016)

Reviewed November 27, 2012

my grilled fish was good but my salad looked like the cucumber and onion had been cut up the day before, old wrinkly. I was hungry so I ate it. The waitress asked how my meal was so I told her politely about my salad. She briskly told me it must be the produce! No apology was offered. For $32 I'd expect more.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We enjoyed a wonderful ( noisy but that was probably us ) Friday night dinner at this cute little restaurant in a fantastic location near the pier. We were in a group of 26 but everyone wa served their meals mostly at the same time. We had the Christmas menu, which was of excellent choices. Everyone was happy with the meal and the service provided to us. A little dark inside for my taste but didn't seem to worry anybody else. Steaks were cooked as desired and salmon is obviously a speciality. Happy to recommend and re visit.

1  Thank raylene11
Reviewed November 21, 2012

The staff were professional and helpful, we ate salmon, and calamari, all delicious! There was a great selection of wines available, and although the restaurant was a bit noisy, we had a really nice meal.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

The service here was friendly and efficient, we had a table of 6 and they served us all together and the timing was great. It was very busy but that didn't affect the service. Great steak & seafood.