“Fantastic service and advice”

Moto Adventure Tasmania
Ranked #19 of 50 Outdoor Activities in Hobart
More attraction details
Owner description: Tasmania is one of motorcycling's best kept secrets. With our temperate climate, smooth winding roads, wonderful scenery, and fascinating destinations such as world famous Wineglass Bay, the Bay of Fires and the mysterious Gordon River overhung by 1000 year old Huon Pines. Take a self guided motorcycle tour or rent a BMW and explore our wonderful island at your own pace.
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Fantastic service and advice”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Ian provided great hands-on service getting the GS set up for my ride around Tassie, ensuring that I was in good shape to do all that I planned on my trip. As well, his advice on which roads to ride was very spot-on.

Visited December 2011
BikeHireOwner, Owner at Moto Adventure Tasmania, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Hi Mel V

Thanks for your very kind words and support - they're much appreciated.

I'm so pleased you enjoyed the BMW 1200 GS so much and that the roads were wonderful. As you know, we receive a lot of feedback from our customers when they return from their rides so know all the best roads in Tasmania pretty well.

Thanks again and safe travels.

Best Regards

Ian

Queensland
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 188 helpful votes
“A Trip Of A Lifetime”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

5 friends and I hired motorbikes from Moto Adventure and did the trip of a lifetime touring Tasmania.

The bikes were absolutely top class, in perfect condition and we were very pleasantly surprised to find the panniers provided at no extra cost.

Ian had us familiar with the bikes, gave us some great trip advice on where to go for the best roads and places to visit.

Moto Adventure's professionalism, personal service and organisation made the trip an absolute delight from start to finish. Highly recommended.

Visited April 2012
Hello TravelBugged2008

Thanks for your support with your kind review. I really appreciate it.

It was lovely to meet you all and I'm thrilled you enjoyed the motorbikes and Tasmania itself so much. As you know, I'm committed to helping my customers find the real Tasmania and have a good as time as possible, so I'm glad that the tips were useful for you.

Thanks again for the support and all the best.

Best Regards

Ian
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“very nice place”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Tasman Island Cruise is a must do! Mt Wellington is very beautiful too.

Visited July 2012