“Expert guide”

Hobart Urban Adventures Kayak Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Step off the street and pick up a paddle! Become part of Hobart's vibrant waterfront on this relaxed 2 hr guided tour, and enjoy fresh fish & chips without having to leave your kayak! Departs daily. No experience necessary.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Melbourne, Australia
“Expert guide”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Isaac was extremely friendly and professional. His vast experience and love of kayaking made my children and I feel very comfortable. He seems to tailor the trip to the group, providing information related to what we were interested - turning it into a game for the kids. His knowledge is excellent. A local guide who understands customer service.

Visited January 2014

Sydney, Australia
“1st time in Hobart and in a Kayak - Both were great experiences”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This tour was a fantastic way to see the Hobart harbourside.

Having never kayaked before, I felt very comfortable as soon as I began paddling, thanks to their knowledgeable and friendly instructor, Isaac.

To top off this great experience, we got ice-creams hand delivered to us, as we sat floating in the kayak.

I'd highly recommend this experience to anyone travelling to Hobart.

Visited March 2013
Hobart, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Paddle trip”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This was a great experience - Alison very efficient at booking and admin end, even though I changed my plans a couple of times. Booking details and email contact very efficient and covered everything. Isaac very personable, knowledgeable and put everyone at ease. Paddle itself well planned and a great shared experience with strangers. No-one missed out, despite different levels of ability. Highly reccommended. The icecream option rather than fish and chips was appreciated too. Will be back again. I went solo, but had a lovely paddler who joined me - no problems at all

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome Hobart 'thing' to do”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Fully recommended, very friendly and helpful people, from booking procedure to the actual kayak activity. The equipment and boats are in good order. the fish & chips or ice-cream whilst you are sitting in the kayak is a nice touch. I will do this again, perhaps sometime later in the day for variation. A Hobart MUST (especially on a Sunday)

2 Thank Elke W
Hobart, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“First time Kayaking made easy”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

This was my first experience at kayaking - the guides made it so fun and easy! A great way to get another perspective of Hobart. Highly recommended!