“really enjoyed this”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2013

excellent, innovative food. good service- - one of our favourite meals in Tasmania. They squeezed us in without a booking and managed to feed us in under an hour. It was worth it

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Was delighted to be seated having not booked, our waitress was polite and attentive without overkill. The food was delicious and I was impressed the mains included vegetables / salad. I had the suckling pork and the crackling was crispy and the vegetables accompanied well I could not fault my meal. I tasted my friends gnocchi also perfection. The only down side was that it was slightly too dark to visually appreciate my meal, perhaps candles on the table would have been nice.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Thanks for the great food and service, going to your restuarant was a surprise for Penny, my partner. It made her day. considering we flew in from the Centre to your restaurant directly from the airport
love what you do.
From
Bob
RT tours Australia, Alice Springs
Australian Indigenous award winner.2012

1  Thank Bob T
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We recently dined at this small, friendly restaurant in Hobart. The food was fantastic, along with the service and a great wine list. Everything we ordered was cooked with passion, the food was fresh and flavoursome. We had a great night and highly recommend it.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful meal here for our wedding anniversary, love of food preparation is evident in the finished product and every mouthful was a taste sensation. A bit pricey, but still worth it.

1  Thank Maria M