“This is a GEM that should not be passed up if you...”
other travelers have booked this property
Sit back and relax
Front of the house depicting the art studio Private and secluded entrance to the apartment
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Sit back and relax
Front of the house depicting the art studio
Private and secluded entrance to the apartment
Sun room just out side of the apartment
Christine and Renato welcome you to share your experiences
Entrance to the apartment with dining table
Living room
Kitchen
Kitchen window with a view of Mt. Wellington
Bathroom with warm towel railings
Living room
Some produce from our garden
Coffee table in the conservatoire just out side from the apartment
Court yard leading to the art studio
Comfortable Queen size bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ian M
Melbourne, Australia
“This is a GEM that should not be passed up if you are heading to Hobart”
Reviewed January 21, 2019 for a stay in January 2019

I had told my wife that the apartment was under a house, when we pulled up my wife said if the accommodation is in the garage she is leaving.
Luckily for me it wasn't.
The apartment is self contained with everything that you require for O/N or a week or longer the photos show it as it is very clearly.The hosts are delightful and very friendly and live onsite on the upper floor and are able to suggest touristy things etc. as well as remedy anything that is not quite right though that wasn't required.
Lots of little things provided that we did not expect especially the in season fruit from their garden and the flowers all made it exceptional.
Parking is on street, very quiet and easy quick access to the City.
Access to the apartment is up steps so is not suitable for disabled access.
We were there n very hot weather and found that there was no need to use the aircon.
Overall a delightful apartment, sorry, a cosy delightful apartment

Date of stay: January 2019
Your age range 65+
Mar 14, 2019
Thank you Ian, Christine and I were delighted to have you stay in our apartment, we would recomand you to any host. We also looking forward to meet you again. Ciao Renato and Christine
Scotties2...
Pretoria, South Africa
“Charming retreat”
Reviewed May 27, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to this quiet apartment. Our host and hostess were warmly welcoming and continued to be utterly charming and helpful, throughout our visit. The apartment is very comfortable and beautifully decorated. We highly recommend this delightful ‘home from home’ and would love to return one day.

Date of stay: May 2018
Nov 22, 2018
Thank you for your nice review. we also would look forward to meet you again and would definitely recomand you to any other hosts.
rmartin20...
Melbourne, Australia
“Can't wait to stay here again”
Reviewed May 22, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

I booked “Cosy apartment” for my son (aged in his late 20’s) to spend 10 days checking out Hobart’s latest attractions and art scene. Here’s what he has to say about his stay with Renato and Christine:
“I have buckets of praise for both the apartment and the owners Renato and Christine. Their property oozes charm and character, and Renato and Christine treated me with the warmth and hospitality of family, while giving me privacy and freedom to come and go with ease and confidence. My interactions with them, and the benefit I got from their gracious insights, experience and advice and humour made the trip unforgettable. Renato and Christine are the best, most genuine and awesome people, and I feel like I stayed in the coolest place in Hobart. I planned this trip as a break from life’s usual tempo, but what it gave me was more than that: it provided me a working template for the happiest kind of life. I can’t wait to return.”

Date of stay: May 2018
May 24, 2018
Thank you it was a pleasure to have you staying in our apartment, we look forward to meet again you soon.
Tony F
“Perfectly located, quiet, friendly”
Reviewed April 15, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Christen and Renato are the perfect hosts. They both met me on arrival showed me around unit, explained procedures and even left fresh fruit and bread. they then left me alone but they were just upstairs if I needed anything.
The unit is located within 10 minute drive to central Hobart, in a very quiet neighbourhood, it is nicely decorated with everything you could need.
I only stayed one night for work the next day and will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Apr 17, 2018
Christine and I (Renato), would like to thank you for choosing our apartment. You are most welcome to return and stay next time in Hobart.
Regards
JAMES G
“Home from home”
Reviewed February 20, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Located in quiet suburb, lovely apartment, Very nice and informative hosts,
Arrived to find food essentials provided, arrived late a godsend
Would advise a car as buses infrequent.

Date of stay: February 2018
Mar 3, 2018
James & Julie were very friendly guests with good communications and left the apartment very clean & tidy. Would recommend.
Deb W
Tasmania, Australia
“Private bolt hole”
Reviewed November 12, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

We chose this apartment as it was advertised as being quiet and private and it did not disappoint. It was just what we required for our time in Hobart and provided a private bolt hole that was well equipped with everything we needed for a comfortable stay. The garden is gloriously rampant and helps with the privacy and Renato gave us our space for which we thank him. It was not the easiest time in our lives!

Parking was easy and access to Hobart CBD was only minutes away which was ideal.

Date of stay: November 2017
Nov 13, 2017
Thank you Deb I hope that your husband health will improve and that you are successful with the sell of your property. A special thank for leaving the apartment in a spotless condition. To my surprise, I found it difficult to seek some thinks to tidy up or clean. THANK YOU Renato and Christine
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing