“Likey Trikey”

Hobart's TrikeMania Adventure Tours
Ranked #26 of 89 Tours in Hobart
More attraction details
Owner description: I would like to thank all the people that have crossed my path in the last 6 years that have been on a tour with me. Again I am humbled by the wonderful responses on TripAdvisor and wish to thank everybody, especially those I have not responded too. Thank you. I am still the proud owner and operator of Hobart's Trikemania Adventure Tours and hope to be for some time yet. My purpose has always been to make everybody's experience unique and memorable. Of cause it will still be exciting, enjoyable and safe. Whether it is a short or long tour I go the extra mile to provide an informative and exciting welcome to Hobart and our surrounding picturesque City of Hobart.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed April 11, 2014

The mere thought of a bus tour of Hobart filled us with dread. We came across David with his trike and thought perfect! David - gentleman and raconteur - was an utter delight. Riding the trike up Mt Nelson was a fabulous experience, accompanied by laughs and tales sometimes true ;). On our next visit, we’ll be joining David on a Ferrari convertible tour of the wineries. A great experience not to be missed.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We had a fantastic time with Dave on our tour to Mount Wellington. Not only did he make sure we were very warm and secure, his commentary (and sense of humour) was a highlight!
Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

What can I say? Dave makes you welcome from the start with a great run down of where and what you can do. Our tour was for the ride up to Mt Nelson and the ride took us through some of the Battery Point historic area.
With great running commentary, our tour was both fast and flat through the corners, with great thanks to those PBR brake pads, good to know they work well!
The trike ride lets you see so much more, easy when someone else is driving, but with the highlights pointed out to you this trip gives you great views, plenty of fresh air and an expert guidance to the area.
If your in town go see Dave, he will welcome you as only Tasmanian's can.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

A short tour around Hobart seeing the bits you wouldn't normally get to see with Dave revving the engines at appropriate moments and "speeding" (no he wasn't breaking the speed limit) up and down hills with us non bikers loving every minute of it.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Thanks Dave for a fun, exciting,sun drenched, stunning views trip! Can't recommend this highly enough as a way to see,feel, smell and hear all the beauty of hobart. Espcially mt Wellington! Well taken care of ( my husband is an amputee) with crutches popped in the back, nothing was too much trouble. We would love to see you again sometime!!