“The ONLY way to see Hobart”

Hobart's TrikeMania Adventure Tours
Ranked #28 of 88 Tours in Hobart
More attraction details
Owner description: I would like to thank all the people that have crossed my path in the last 6 years that have been on a tour with me. Again I am humbled by the wonderful responses on TripAdvisor and wish to thank everybody, especially those I have not responded too. Thank you. I am still the proud owner and operator of Hobart's Trikemania Adventure Tours and hope to be for some time yet. My purpose has always been to make everybody's experience unique and memorable. Of cause it will still be exciting, enjoyable and safe. Whether it is a short or long tour I go the extra mile to provide an informative and exciting welcome to Hobart and our surrounding picturesque City of Hobart.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed November 27, 2013

My husband and I were in Hobart off a cruise ship and found Dave and his trike. We did the 90 min tour to the top of Mt Wellington and it was so much fun! This is definitely one of the highlights of our trip made even better by Dave and his wonderful sense of humour! If you go to Hobart you just have to do this!

TrikeMania, Owner at Hobart's TrikeMania Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Well, you both look nicely rugged up. You will have to come back and do it again in your nineties like the couple of locals did. O' that's right. They are still up their. Ha! Ha! Sorry about that. Still the weird sense of humour. Thank you very much for the lovely comments. Until next time. All the best, Dave

Reviewed November 19, 2013

What a great adventure. My sister and I (both in our middle 60's) thoroughly enjoyed a 90 minute trip up Mt Wellington. The views, of course, are spectacular, but the thrill of being on the Trike is just so exciting ... I've experienced nothing like it before. I would certainly go on another trip with Dave - it's awesome.

TrikeMania, Owner at Hobart's TrikeMania Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Hi Ali, I wish not only to you but everybody that has made a comment on Tripadvisor that I have not responded to earlier. I apologise for not getting back to you when you have made the effort and commented on your tour. Please accept this as a joint apology. I think I need a secretary. Ha! Ha! My wife will never allow it. Thanks Ali for the great comments and please come and see me when you come back to our wonderful City of Hobart. So much more to see and do. All the best, Dave

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Walking around Hobart on our holiday we came across David and his business Trikemania. 15 minute rides around the city and surrounds were $20 pp. David is a funny guy and we had lots of laughs throughout our ride. However, he also provides terrific commentary as you drive around. David also went out of his way to find a certain location for us in Hobart, so we thank him for a great service. Good fun, and recommended.

Hi John, I said you would enjoy even our 15 minute tour. I have the trike but definitely not Billy Connolly. Thank you the great comments. Until next time. All the best, Dave

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

We had such fun on Dave's tour of Hobart. My first visit and Dave told us the history of every place. Felt very safe too! Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

It was fantastic not only fun but Dave gave me history about Hobart and the surrounding suburbs.... I felt completely safe and as I did the ride myself he helped me by taking photos and emailing me later with them.... I highly recommend this to anyone including those living in Tasmania....