Waterfront Lodge Motel
Grand Chancellor Hotel Hobart(Hobart)(Great Value!)
$113
Motel 429(Hobart)(Great Value!)
$93
$85
Agoda.com
Lenna of Hobart(Hobart)(Great Value!)
$155
$95
$106
$91
  • Restaurant
The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel(Hobart)(Great Value!)
$165
$90
  • Restaurant
Hadley's Orient Hotel(Hobart)(Great Value!)
$173
Islington Hotel(Hobart)
$316
$242
Agoda.com
All reviewscommunal kitchenshaving creammicrowave ovenbudget roomminute driverooms are cleanlimited parkingwater viewbar fridgeconvenient locationderwent riverport arthurcity centredispensersinksoapsupstairs
Reviewed November 27, 2012

my brother and our partners spent 5 days at the waterfront lodge loved our stay the room was clean and very well equiped it was great to have a good sized fridge toaster tea and coffee supplied daily. lovely bathroom everything we needed even shave foam which was a first. the staff were pleasant and very helpful .great nights sleep in a firm bed .would happily recommend it to friends and hope to return to continue exploring tasmania it was a great holiday break.

Room Tip: did not use the fitness centre
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hopperoo60
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I stayed at Leisure Inn Waterfront Lodge for 2 nights last week and found the staff were very helpful and told us where the nearest supermarket was even without asking! Our room was clean and everything in it worked fine! I found the location was not too bad, only 10-15 mins drive from Hobart CBD and less than 5 mins drive from nearest supermarket. However, the parking spaces there were limited, so you have to park your car on the grass next to the hotel (I think the number of car spaces is about 17) if you came back late. I also didn't have internet reception on my phone in my room (ground floor) and I could hardly make any phone calls. Apart from this, I was pretty happy staying here with such good price and location. If you are looking for fancy rooms and good room services with breakfast included, do not come here! This is a good budget hotel!

Room Tip: Check with staff to see if there is internet reception on the 2 floor if you really need internet during your trip.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank betwchung
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

My room was very small and unimpressive. Luckily for me I was there to explore the area so I only used my room to sleep in. The staff are very friendly, informative and helpful. Don't stay here if you don't have a car. They don't have enough parking for all the tenants so you may have to park in the field next to the hotel. I didn't find the hotel location all that scenic. If it is more about just a place to sleep this is a good option. If it is about a nice hotel to stay at. Stay far away from it.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed here 3 nights, Wotif deal so only paid NZ$192.00 for 3 nights. Good location if you have a car which we did. Room was bright and airy. Room had a chimney going thro it. Recently refurished. Clean linen. Comfortable bed. Cleaning needs to be improved. Don't think they clean around the edges just the middle, windows & sills dirty, crumbs on the floor. Receptionists english was poor. Not enough parking. No information in room where to find laundry. was a commual kitchen but not labled so didn't find that till 2nd day.
Even adding a sharp knife, can opener & chopping board to the room would help.
Supermarket about 5 minutes away by car.

Room Tip: As mine was value for money would stay again but hope the cleaning improved.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We paid $68 on Wotif which showed a renovated hotel. We found an unclean room with hair in the shower, wonky chairs, a kettle that didn't work (was replaced promptly) and a badly cracked window. The room was very small with a difficult old key to use to open 2 doors to get to your room. The location was good, being close to the city but the facility is definately a one night stay only. $68 is too much to pay for this accomodation. Walls were paper thin and you can hear all rooms noises. Book at your risk.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple