“Best breakfast”
Review of Jam Packed

Jam Packed
Ranked #123 of 645 Restaurants in Hobart
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Jam Packed Café and providore is located in the IXL Atrium. Soak up waterfront views and linger over an aromatic espresso coffee or choose from the menu of Tasmanian specialties, prepared from the island's fresh regional produce. Stop by for all day breakfast, light lunch, luscious dessert, or a glass of Tasmanian wine, locally-brewed craft beer or cider.
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Loved the ricotta pancakes. A really nice place to have breakfast and you can eat in, on the harbour side or in the Atrium. Reasonable prices and next door to an interesting Aboriginal Art shop.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Courtyard sitting area was a good option on days when outside was cooler. Service was a little slow on the coffee - but taste made up for it.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We had breakfast here, food was great but service was very slow! We went on a mid week morning, it wasn't busy but still took a while. Food was tast and well presented, I got scrambled eggs and toast, for around $12 but only got one piece of toast which was a shame. Still, great old building and location to enjoy your meal!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

After coming here for breakfast a week ago and having fast service and a decent meal I returned again expecting the same. What I received was unfriendly service when I ordered my food, a 50 minute wait for a cold meal and watching people who ordered after me receive their food with no acknowledgment from staff, EVEN when I politely pointed out the lengthy wait time by asking them to break a note to refill the car meter as 1hour would no longer be enough. I understand things go wrong and am always happy to wait for a meal, but with no apologies or acknowledgment I definitely won't be returning.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Their hot chocolate is creamy, milky and so chocolatey - close to the hot chocolates I had in Belgium!