We loved it here and we will be back. Due to Hobart being busy this weekend we had the opportunity to try the 2br Admiral's Loft and the 2br IXL Executive. The Admiral's Loft was decorated in moody dark tones. It really was the sort of space you would expect an admiral had decorated. Loved the fitout. There was a salute to the building's origins as a jam factory with some ancient machinery installed in the corner. Appliances state of the art. Wifi is the fastest I have experienced in a hotel and free. The guest book for this apartment kept mentioning a ghost. We didn't see of feel anything ghostly in this apartment. Disappointing!
The 2br IXL on the second night was roomier and more modern. Loved this as well, state of the art appliances again and the addition of the BBQ on the balcony makes it great for entertaining. If I had the choice of the two I would probably chose the 2br as it has more space and there is a bath. I would highly recommend this place as a less expensive option to the Henry Jones Art Hotel next door. Great location. My little tip. The tiny little cafe on Collins Street called 'Budgie Smugglers' makes a great coffee. Stephanie on reception is very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sullivans Cove Apartments is a hand picked selection of boutique apartments located around Hobart’s vibrant waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sullivans Cove Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sullivans Cove Apartments Hotel Hobart
- Sullivans Cove Apartments Hobart, Tasmania