“Handy location, unacceptable coffee”
Review of Smith St Store - CLOSED

Smith St Store
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Lunched or breakfasted here at least twice a month and occasionally just popped in for a coffee. Last time I ate here I was served the absolute worst coffee I have had for a very long time. Maybe it has changed hands?

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Very friendly little cafe, good bacon and eggs. Near Rydges Hotel.

1  Thank MozBru
Reviewed January 7, 2012

great cofee and good food. A little slow with service

Reviewed December 18, 2011

Being a local in the area, this is my favourite breakfast spot - I love spreading out on the big, retro tables with the morning paper, coffee and breakfast. I understand that this cafe changed owners late last year. I am pleased to say that the new owners seem to have ironed out the wrinkles from the changeover. The coffee is once again fantastic and well-balanced, the breakfast choices well-portioned, beautifully presented, but not over-priced, and the atmosphere is relaxed and cruisy. The only one criticism I have is that the hollandaise is a bit hit and miss.

1  Thank DizzandtheDog
Reviewed March 1, 2011

sitting here right now on the lap top enjoying eggs benidict with smoked salmon, best I've had and great coffee too. service is really nice