“A RELAXING AND ENJOYABLE TASMANIAN TOUR”
Review of Tasmania I Drive

Tasmania I Drive
Ranked #781 of 689 things to do in Tasmania
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing private and customised tours throughout Tasmania for small groups.
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A RELAXING AND ENJOYABLE TASMANIAN TOUR”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We spent a very enjoyable 8 day in Tasmania with Vicki as our guide. Vicki is a passionate tour guide who caters to details and planned the itinerary according to our preferences. We not only enjoyed the great natural scenery but also the amazingly good local foods. We brought back wonderful memories of the trip and have recommended Tasmania I Drive to our friends.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank yuanbao
tasidrive, Manager at Tasmania I Drive, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thanks Yuanbao for your lovely review. I will always remember the great pici of you getting closer.....and closer.....to that wombat! I enjoyed the time spent with you and will keep in touch.
Thanks Vicki

Singapore, Singapore
“fantastic”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

my sister and i, with 2 friends, had an absolutely enjoyable time with vicki as our guide on an 8-day visit to tasmania. she combined her knowledge of the places with observations of our preferences and came up with great recommendations! we love the flexibility of the itinierary.

Visited November 2012
tasidrive, Owner at Tasmania I Drive, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Thanks girls for the lovely review and I thoroughly enjoyed the time touring with you and showing you some of Tasmania's special places. All the best and one day I may see you in Singapore.
Thanks Vicki
Hong Kong, China
“wonderful”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Vicki is a very nice and helpful guide. My wife and me had a wonderful time with her. We spent 3 days with her in Cradle Mt, East Coast and Mole Creek. She made good recommendation for our trip and let us see the beautiful side of Tasmania

Visited October 2012
tasidrive, Manager at Tasmania I Drive, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thanks for the review I hope you can visit again soon and this time see some of our beautiful East Coast in fine weather...all the best for the future!
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Vicki is a nice and knowledgeable guide, our family have a great 4 days trip with her. EXCELLENT is the only word to describe our experience in tas.

tasidrive, Manager at Tasmania I Drive, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Thanks for the review and I am pleased you still managed to experience some of our beautiful weather in the 4 days you had with me. As we said 4 seasons in 4 days...it was alot of fun!
Melbourne, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“wine tour of the tamar”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

if you are looking for a wine tour of tasmania vicki from tasmania i drive is the person to contact,we recently spent the day with vicki in the tamar enjoying the beautiful scenery and tasting some amazing wines and goats cheese.Vicki loves to share her passion for the gorgeous apple isle,she is sooooo friendly,informative,caring and just plain fun to the spend the day with,you feel so well looked after,this is our second tour with her we cant wait to come back again and see more of her beautiful Tasmania perhaps the west coast this time,thankyou Vicki for making our trip so memorable look forward to touring with you again soon,cannot recomend this person highly enough if you want to see the real Tasmania contact Tasmania I Drive you wont regret it

Visited August 2012
tasidrive, Manager at Tasmania I Drive, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Thank you so much for another great review. I was so pleased to have you all on board again and it was a brilliant day! I look forward to travelling with you all again on the West Coast of Tas in the near future.