“wonderful”
Review of Tasmania I Drive

Tasmania I Drive
Ranked #27 of 149 Food & Drink in Tasmania
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing private and customised tours throughout Tasmania for small groups. Experience Tasmania at an unhurried pace, the pristine beaches, world heritage forests, convict history. Tours are tailored to your needs and can be a day, overnight or extended tour. We provide flexibility while touring so your adventure unfolds at your pace. We travel through some back roads and less-known routes so that you can experience some of Tasmania's hidden treasures and will meet some locals, offering insights into the Tasmanian lifestyle and be constantly in awe of the stunning scenery. There are a number of activities available on tours - food and wine, walks, guided eco cruises, spectacular scenery and wildlife viewing opportunities. We will adapt your itinerary as necessary to meet your needs, interest and fitness levels of everyone in your group. "Lots of laughter" is our motto. Your Tour - Your Experience - Your Choice...
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Vicki is a very nice and helpful guide. My wife and me had a wonderful time with her. We spent 3 days with her in Cradle Mt, East Coast and Mole Creek. She made good recommendation for our trip and let us see the beautiful side of Tasmania

tasidrive, Manager at Tasmania I Drive, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Thanks for the review I hope you can visit again soon and this time see some of our beautiful East Coast in fine weather...all the best for the future!

All reviews
"great tour"
"the east coast"
"wild animals"

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Vicki is a nice and knowledgeable guide, our family have a great 4 days trip with her. EXCELLENT is the only word to describe our experience in tas.

tasidrive, Manager at Tasmania I Drive, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thanks for the review and I am pleased you still managed to experience some of our beautiful weather in the 4 days you had with me. As we said 4 seasons in 4 days...it was alot of fun!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

if you are looking for a wine tour of tasmania vicki from tasmania i drive is the person to contact,we recently spent the day with vicki in the tamar enjoying the beautiful scenery and tasting some amazing wines and goats cheese.Vicki loves to share her passion for the gorgeous apple isle,she is sooooo friendly,informative,caring and just plain fun to the spend the day with,you feel so well looked after,this is our second tour with her we cant wait to come back again and see more of her beautiful Tasmania perhaps the west coast this time,thankyou Vicki for making our trip so memorable look forward to touring with you again soon,cannot recomend this person highly enough if you want to see the real Tasmania contact Tasmania I Drive you wont regret it

tasidrive, Manager at Tasmania I Drive, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2012

Thank you so much for another great review. I was so pleased to have you all on board again and it was a brilliant day! I look forward to travelling with you all again on the West Coast of Tas in the near future.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I understand over forty per cent of Tasmania is protected in beautiful national parks and reserves.This includes the south west,franklin-gordon wild rivers,walls of jerusalem,mole creak karst and cradie mountain-lake st clair national parks.which together make up the world's last temperate wilderness which is the Tasmanian wildness world heritage area.Tas...has a more than 2000kms of world class walking tracks,thousands of highland lakes and rivers and hundred of clean ocean beaches.more than 300 large and small island.I am sure any body will be astounded at the beauty and diversity of the landscape and habitats..There are nineteen national parks....Please do visit Tasmania if you live in Aussie or NZ and If you are a wild life enthusiastic just get your 8 weeks national park pass....you will love it.

Lucky Amarasinghe..

See more reviews
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We had a very memorable day with Vicki, who is a very funny, passionate and knowledgable tour guide. She brought us to Salamanca Market in the morning, and then to Mt. Field National Park, Bonorong Wildlife Park, Richmond and Mt. Wellington in the evening. She is very flexible on where to go and cares to find the best for each individual group. Besides, the trip isn't only about visiting beautiful places like Russell Fall and Richmond village, Vicki also let us know more about Tasmania, including the place and the people. It is really a special trip compared to other trips we joined before. Thanks much Vicki! We would like to recommend Tasmania I Drive to everyone who wants a special and customized trip on their journey in Tasmania.

Kelly and Cyrus

2  Thank Kelly K
tasidrive, Manager at Tasmania I Drive, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2012

Thanks Kylie & Cyrus for a great review. I enjoyed showing you around and was so pleased that Mt Wellington cleared for you in the early evening - Happy Travels!