“Tasmania I Drive”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tasmania I Drive

Tasmania I Drive
Ranked #754 of 671 things to do in Tasmania
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing private and customised tours throughout Tasmania for small groups.
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
“Tasmania I Drive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband and myself spent 5 days four nights with Vicki
Vicki picked up us at our hotel in hobart greeting us with her friendly happy smile
Vicki would have to be one of the most enthusiactic friendly honest passionate tour guide we have ever met. Her flexablity her knowlege and above all her safe driving made this holiday a experience we will never forget.
Nothing was to much trouble for Vicki always had a smile and a positive attitude was a pleasure to send time with. We where able to see so much of Tasmania in such a sort time
We would recommend Tasmania I Drive to any body who wants to experience a holiday of a life time
Trevor and Julie Lowe Sth Aust

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Julie L
tasidrive, Owner at Tasmania I Drive, responded to this review, August 5, 2012
Thanks so much for the kind words. I enjoyed showing you around and was so pleased for you when we found snow. I look forward to meeting up with you both again down the track.
Fond Regards
Vicki

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Vicki was a super host”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

Vicki picked me up at Launceston on a 'tour' to Cradle mountain followed by a walk to St Clair before continuing on to Hobart. Very friendly and helpful in getting me a few things for my walk I couldn't bring in by air. I stayed at the Cradle Mountain Chateau which was very good and certainly recommended for future stays. Friendly staff good accommodation and cuisine. Vicki picked me up and took me to the start point for my walk the next day making it very easy. I then had a breathtaking 4 day walk on the Overland track and continued my tour with Vick at Derwent Bridge. We discussed the tree felling issues which were very interesting and also stopped off at a purpose built hydro town which has now been turned into tourist accommodation. A very interesting time warp. Also shown Hobart with its quaint marina dockside area and Battery Point. I will return,(as a certain general once said),a winter weekend in Hobart looks like lots of fun. Thanks Vicki for a great 'tour'.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Katrina C
Melbourne, Australia
“An unforgettable tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

We spent 3 days with Vicki. She is very good driver and guide. She brought us to many places and good food as well. We went to Mt Field National Park, eco-cruise, wildlife park. The eco-cruise is really a good one. We are very happy and enjoy seeing dolphins and seals. Although it was raining throughout our trip, we still enjoyed in exploring Tassie as Vicki is being flexible in planning and touring. Will definitely go back to Tassie again and I will definitely recommend tasmania I Drive to others...

Visited May 2012
Newcastle
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great addition to a cruising holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

We were looking forward to travelling with Vicki again and the two days we spent touring the North West didn’t disappoint.

Our plan (actually it was Vicki’s suggestion) to exit the ship in Burnie, journey overland to Cradle Mountain and visit towns in the hinterland, then re-join the cruise in Hobart, made a perfect break after three weeks at sea.

We visited Cradle Mountain, Stanley, Tabletop and Queenstown, and much more. The Wall in the Wilderness at Derwent Bridge is a must see.

The flexibility of the schedule suited us and so did the ability to stop when we wanted to - Vicki’s local knowledge and experience, her recommendations and attention to detail made this a great holiday.

Visited April 2012
Williamsburg, Virginia
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Vicki made our time in Tasmania very special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2012

Vicki met us in Hobart and was our very competant guide and driver for a week. She helped us plan our time with e-mails, made reservations for boat tours and B&B's, always knew the best out of the way places for mocha and picnics (brie and smoked salmon--Yumm). She was flexible when weather spoiled the view from Mt. Wellington and we fit it in the next day. We enjoyed her company and introduction to a very special place.

Visited February 2012