“GREAT 9 DAYS WITH TASMANIA I DRIVE”
Review of Tasmania I Drive

Tasmania I Drive
Ranked #37 of 136 Food & Drink in Tasmania
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing private and customised tours throughout Tasmania for small groups. Experience Tasmania at an unhurried pace, the pristine beaches, world heritage forests, convict history. Tours are tailored to your needs and can be a day, overnight or extended tour. We provide flexibility while touring so your adventure unfolds at your pace. We travel through some back roads and less-known routes so that you can experience some of Tasmania's hidden treasures and will meet some locals, offering insights into the Tasmanian lifestyle and be constantly in awe of the stunning scenery. There are a number of activities available on tours - food and wine, walks, guided eco cruises, spectacular scenery and wildlife viewing opportunities. We will adapt your itinerary as necessary to meet your needs, interest and fitness levels of everyone in your group. "Lots of laughter" is our motto. Your Tour - Your Experience - Your Choice...
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Started in Launceston and were taken to Hobart for 2 days staying at a nice B&B for 2 nights. Left Hobart and went to Strahan via Derwent Bridge. Stayed in a nice B&B 3 nights. Train ride and Gordon River Cruise were excellent. Went to Cradle mountain day was terrific. Next day went to Stanley and then stayed at B&B at Devonport. Overall experience was great. The tour was better then expected and would recomend Tasmania I Drive to anyone looking to do a tour with Vicki. There were 4 people and the trip was entertaining

Barry Lee

2  Thank Barry L

Reviewed August 31, 2011

Vicki gave us a great time and took us where we wanted to go. She also slipped in a few other interesting spots to add to our day and adjusted the timetable when we wanted to stay a longer and explore. Vicki knows Tasmania like the back of her hand, is a great driver and a fun person. We were so glad we booked ahead as she was there when the ship came in and we were off and away sightseeing with no time wasted. Thanks Vicki, hope we can get back again some time.

1  Thank JesaTeAroha
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Thanks to Vickie's organised planning and expert local knowledge, we were able to see so much of Tasmania within a week. We return home with lovely memories of this enchanting and interesting island. We wished we could stay longer. But all good things must come to an end, and this has left us wanting for more. So.....we will be back

1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Our tour of highlights of Tasmanian with Vicky with i Drive was the best part of our 2 week Holland America cruise tour. Her prices are far less than the cruise lines offered and much better. Our tour was customized to our desires and we went way off the beaten path. There is only upside with trusting i-Drive for your Tasmanian adventure.

2  Thank deborahcdonovan
Reviewed July 4, 2011

My teenage daughter and I booked a day trip with Vicki for last week, going to Lake St Clair with stops along the way. It was a great chance for me to relax and have the driving taken care of by an expert driver and guide who knew out of the way places and was an enthusiastic ambassador for Tasmania.Vicki was easy going and had a great sense of humour , the vehicle was really comfortable and we couldnt have had a better day. I hope to be able to make a trip again with Vicki the next time we go back to Tasmania.

3  Thank Packedandready57