“Kelly Hill Caves”

$356.62*
and up
Flinders Chase Focus - Full Day Kangaroo Island Wildlife Tour
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Loved this. Steps are steep to go down into the cave and the hill walk to get there is a little tough but well worth the walk. Just a fascinating and amazing place. Our guide was great in explaining all about the cave. Wished we had of done the adventure caving!

There are newer reviews for Kelly Hill Conservation Park and Caves

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our tour of the caves, felt a bit sorry for our young guide though, we had a professor of geology on our tour, although the guide was quite excited about that! Amazing how the caves were discovered and loved all the fantastic formations.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

The caves were interesting, I suppose, but the main reason I'm commenting here is that the guide we had was just fantastic with children and must have some sort of education background. They were absolutely spellbound and entertained for the whole tour.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

CAve tour guide was professional and helpful, we returned to do Adventure caving and this was a fantastic experience, wonderful guide and a really valuable experience.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I'm not normally interested in geology, but my family and I thought the Kelly Hill Caves would be interesting. We had a phenomenal tour guide (Katrina) who had such enthusiasm and passion for her job that we were excited to hear about how the caves were formed and some of the animals, especially megafauna, that lived in the area. This is a really fun excursion on Kangaroo Island and I highly recommend it. Katrina gave one of the best tours I've had in a national park. I think you'd need to be somewhat fit in order to get to and through the caves, but the walk is not difficult.