“They do a fantastic job. Food and service was great.”
Review of Tongue Thai'd

Tongue Thai'd
Ranked #322 of 1,766 Restaurants in Adelaide
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

Food was fantastic. Delivered quickly to the table.
Staff had a "care factor"
We really enjoy good Thai. This Resturant "has it"
This was the second time I have been here. Yes, I will be back.
Highly recommended !!!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Tongue Thai'd is an amazing restaurant and their food is awesome. My favourite dishes are the soft shell craband their signature dish ie eggplant on a base of chicken mince and the amazing sauce that it come with. My new dish is the seafood and flounder combination, my taste buds go crazy.I had my 50th birthday party on a Sunday. Matt the owner is great, took all my worries away.Friendly, family restaurant. Best Thai in Adelaide !!!

1  Thank Pegoli
Reviewed June 27, 2012

This places looks great from the outside and inside, however their food is not the best, very average Thai food. I would not waste my time with a second visit given the quality of other Thai restaurants nearby.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

We had dinner on Saturday night in a group of 8. They were very busy, so the service was quite slow (especially for ordering drinks, which are usually the fastest). The spicy eggplant dish was very delicious, and the mixed entree was also superb. I don't normally like curry puffs, but these were incredible! Defintely worth going, suggest BYO wine to save waiting forever for them to bring some to you ($8 bottle corkage).
My husband and I want to go back, but perhaps on a weeknight so it's not so busy.
Enjoy!

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Food was ok but nothing really special. We were stuck in a dingy corner out of the way it seemed.