“Well done . Definitely revisit”
Review of Concubine

Concubine
Ranked #13 of 1,705 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

We had been concubine for few times and never disappointed ,We all agreed and definitely would recommend this to any friends of us . Thanks for suck a good food and best service.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Poor veggie options, no spice in the food, I would have had a better dinner at a cheap asian, lots of hype for very average food

2  Thank sasha b
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My huband took me to Concuine for my birthday as I was craving Asian but wanted more a modern, healthy version and Concuine delivered. The menu is very modern, and the portion sizes were certanly value for money which suprised us for such an award winning restaraunt. My husband and I started with the Barossa Free Range Chicken and Glass Noodle Spring Rolls, which were crispy and not drenched in oil. The for mains we shared the Stir Fried Wagyu beef noodles, Mahjong Chicken and a serve of Cantonese fried Rice - now my husband can eat! But we had sooo much food left over. Also MAKE SURE you try the Lycee cocktail - their signature drink! We will certainly be back again - So yummy.

The service was very attentive with over servicing and the ambience, even though the restaraunt is small, felt romantic for us.

If you are looking for a modern Asian restaurant where the food is fresh, tasty and not drenched in oil that is value for money - Cocubine is it!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We had a chefs banquet. Fantastic food in a private room. Good service without being intrusive, but it was the fresh wonderful food that made it just brilliant. A must try.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We went to Concubine based on tripadvisor reviews and we were not disappointed. The service was impeccable, attentive without being intrusive. The décor and ambience were pleasant. The crispy pork belly was first class. The Kong Po chicken and cashew nuts and the prawns in XO sauce were excellent. The black rice pudding with coconut ice cream was a nice end to the meal which represented good value.