“Delicious”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Find myself always eating at the sushi train on Grenfell St Everytime I'm in Adelaide now, take my poor Uni daughter with me each time as a treat and its never disappointed...she loves it so much that she saves money to come and eat here too....the food is always so scrumptious and even though its always flat out busy the staff are always lovely and polite and happily answer any questions I have had.....let me recommend these little balls that have octopus in them....we both could have eaten several,plates of them...a must for me every time I'm in Adelaide

Reviewed July 6, 2013

this has always been a concept that has pleased me, when in a rush but wanting quality food, you get to pick what is freshly made and enjoy it as you go. i was in and out in about 30 minutes with a full belly. that makes for a nutritious yet efficient way to consume food. i wish more places had this style to offer. it should be mainstream for office workers in my opinion. Nothing I ate was below par, I will definitely eat here again. MANGIA!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

The rolls are very tasty but I think is a little bit expensive and sometimes you have to wait long to get a seat

Reviewed April 19, 2013

this is my favourite sushi place ive ever eaten at. i love sushi so much, ive eaten at take away sushi places, japanese restaurants and 5 star restaurants and tepenyaki and this sushi place is still the best. a couple of the japanese restaurants on gouger street are really good but the sushi just doesnt compare for some reason.

the fish here is beautiful. generous with salmon and general fish and chicken servings. i often hear people complain about the price here as dished 3.50 onwards but i think its fantastic way to spend your money on food. leaves you feeling so good after (providing you dont eat too much) the rice feels you up quite quickly so you can eat it for dinner but the taste is just amazing!!

i live 20 minutes out of the city and i get sushi at least 3 or 4 times a week. addicted!

staff are always happy to help, they will change your order to your specific needs if you ask and are quite friendly.

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

A favorite stop of mine whenever I need a quick and healthy lunch. Unfortunately its pretty popular with everyone else for the same reasons, so you may encounter competition for spots around the conveyor belt.

While you're in there, may I suggest testing the takoyaki?Is my favorite dish in there :)