“Amazing Food!”
Review of Mesa Lunga - CLOSED

Mesa Lunga
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Mesa Lunga is a lively Spanish restaurant and bar focusing on delicious tapas treats, wine and cocktails. Along with our regular menu, the kitchen's daily specials are all about using wonderful local produce to serve dishes you just want to eat. Next door is our Sangria Bar which lists over 30 different types of Sangria - perfect for that pre or post dinner beverage.
Reviewed August 20, 2013

What can I say - I LOVE Mesa Lunga!! I only discovered it in January this year and I have been back many times since. When we go we get the $40 tapas menu and we always leave bursting at the seams, infact, walking seems like a chore when you are that full. The food is to die for, the tapas is grat because you never know what you are going to get. I dopnt think there was anything I didnt like, maybe except for the octopus but that is personal preferance more than anything else.
If you want to splurge and have something a little different I highly reccommend Mesa Lunga!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Sure this place may or have the most authentic Spanish tapas, but what they do serve up is pretty delish. Mesa Lunga is really all about the vibe it's a great place for a group to start their night out,the bar next door is fab and the Sangrias are to die for!
Don't come here expecting 5 star dinning and you won't be disappointed,the food was tasty and the service was amazing, all in all it was a great night out.

1  Thank JOJO74_10
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Great little restaurant in the heart of Adelaide. We ordered the $49.00pp menu of mixed tapas (4 adults) and we were bursting at the seams!! Every dish put in front of us was amazing. The atmosphere and decor was great too but the food is what I would return for! Service was fairly good if not a little "scattered". We didn't seem to have one designated staff member which caused a little confusion (3 staff asking the same questions)....but that would be my only criticism!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

The food was good but i have had better for less. Tapas.....not much to choose from. They may have a spainsh chef but they can never compare themselves toTapas in spain. And the rice pudding should have an option of hot or cold. I will keep trying until i find a great Tapas in Adelaide.
Service was great though.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Great décor, really nice staff and real Spanish cooking. The place is a treat for the eyes as the décor is classy and not a Disney version of Spain in any shape or form. Although I have had better food in Spain, I have also had much worse there too. I was also surprised that it does pizza, but the bottom line is the food here is enjoyable and not over priced!