2 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$170
Hotels.com$170
Priceline$170
3,055 results
All reviews rooftop bar mayflower restaurant complimentary mini bar rundle mall beautiful hotel king suite king william street high tea in room dining the heart of the city across the road hindley street comfortable bed pillow menu buffet breakfast central adelaide adelaide oval
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2019

Nice Hotel with beautiful décor and friendly staff. Nice to just get away with the wife and chillax. Whilst minibar inclusion is good, there isn't really much in there to make one jump for joy. Wife absolutely loved the l'Occitane products.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Global60227840597
GeneralManager_CML, General Manager at Mayfair Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Hi there

Thank you for choosing the Mayfair for your getaway.

We are delighted that this proved to be an enjoyable relaxing experience.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 27, 2019

My husband surprised me with a stay at the Mayfair for my birthday in March. It was obvious to us that that all the staff from Reception, to restaurant staff, from bar staff to cleaning staff, took so much pride in their work at the hotel. So much quality, relaxation and beauty in the building and the rooftop bar is amazing and inspiring. The hotel kindly provided us with a gorgeous sweets platter in our room and even a birthday card. Loved the handy proximity to Rundle Mall (and we couldn't hear the traffic from our room). The bathroom products (L'occitane) were the best I have ever come across, and we appreciated that locally sourced products were featured in the room service menu and that the mini bar was complimentary. Just so many thoughtful little touches to make you feel welcome and looked after - even when the valet delivered our car back to us they popped a couple of Mayfair bottles of water in our console for our trip home. Mayfair, to be honest I loved you as soon as I heard about you, and now that I have met you, you lived up to all my expectations and more, and I will never forget you. You truly deserve every accolade and award and recognition there is because I really felt my Mayfair experience was flawless (and I have stayed in a few hotels I'd prefer to forget....) Please keep it up - Adelaide is truly lucky to have you. See you later in the year for High Tea!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Nina L

Hi Nina

Wow ... what a review!

Thank you so much for taking time to post this and for choosing the Mayfair.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 27, 2019

I like the European feel to the property. Adelaide has a number of average hotels and the Mayfair is a step up. Staff have a good attitude and are friendly. I have stayed in various hotels in Adelaide over 15 years and thus far this is the best.

2  Thank ptull0ch

Hi there

Thank you for choosing the Mayfair.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Like you many guests comment on our Mayfair beds ... did you know they are available for purchase direct from the supplier?

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 26, 2019

Everything from people who greet you and serve you at the front desk, to room quality of fixtures, shower, iron, bed just works. The food is great, the desk to work on in my room was excellent and the complimentary refreshments and minibar was as real difference. I love this place.

2  Thank 507nicholas
GeneralManager_CML, General Manager at Mayfair Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2019

Hi there

Thank you for your kind review.

Its great to read that you had such an enjoyable stay at the Mayfair.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed May 26, 2019

The Mayfair Hotel is a beautiful, well-maintained hotel with friendly & helpful staff in the centre of Adelaide. Most attractions are within easy walking distance. No task was too difficult for the Concierge staff.

2  Thank Roving05059208334

Hi there

Thanks for taking time to post a TripAdvisor review.

I'm really pleased that you enjoyed your stay, that our service stood out and that the location worked for you.

Look forward to welcoming you back to the Mayfair soon.