“An Average Mexican Experience”

Montezuma’s North Adelaide
Ranked #979 of 1,721 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Friends invited us for dinner and spoke highly of the venue. We prefer the Mexican restaurant a little further down the road - better food and better service!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Beautiful food, not expensive and the atmosphere was really good too. Staff were very friendly too and I will return.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

If you are a fan of Mexican food DO NOT go to montezumas! My partner and I love Mexican food and despite the many poor reviews we had heard, decided to go there for dinner. In short there is no real flavour in any of the food, the chilli con carne resembled a stretched out tomato soup with flecks of beef, the con queso tasted like they had bought a cheap tomato dip from a supermarket and microwaved it and our mains were borderline inedible. That said the staff were fairly friendly and the venue was nice but I still would not return. I hope this review discourages at least one person from wasting their money! Especially when a quality Mexican meal is available a few meters down the road at Zapatas!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Montezuma's deliver good food consistently and are still good value for money. I always leave very satisfied.

1  Thank Hillite7
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Decided to try this place for my sister's birthday last year, well the food was pretty crap, the mexican margarita was disgusting, but I did love the decor! Wouldn't bother going back... Old el Paso stuff is better lol