“Microwaved food”

Cuisines: Malaysian, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I ate here once and wouldn't go back. My satay chicken's peanut sauce was overcooked in the microwave - burned dry on the outside of the plate. I don't expect or want restaurant food to be heated in the microwave. Phase Thai was ok but I couldn't get past the satay chicken. Service was slow and very disinterested. Not recommended.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

A pleasant enough meal but very average food and service, although we enjoyed the speedy food arrival.I agree with a previous reviewer that the whole deep fried fish is good , although i don;t think it needs to be a barramundi and could be something more local. The vegetables came from a pre cut collection, and whilst we appreciated with wide vegetarian choice the dishes were not interesting to eat. The roti was hot , light and tasty. As a group we sampled a range of dishes and appreciated a good choice of wine by the glass.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Bad service and would never ever going there anymore.

The lady show annoying face and was very rude when we request for additional plates.

Food is soso.

Because it is halal so I brought my friends there but I feel so embarrassed that he has to experience such bad service in Adelaide.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The staff were friendly and they have a huge menu. But I think compared to a lot of other thai restaurants this was very expensive for the decor. It has the feeling of a cheap place with cheap cutlery etc yet the prices are very much in the top end for Thai food. The food was good.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Visited this restaurant for dinner based on Tripadvisor reviews and our love of Thai food, we were not disappointed.
The food was very flavoursome, good portion size and well priced.
The staff were extremely good, always smiling.
This would give my " usual " Thai restaurant in Sydney a run for its money!