“mmmm, crocodile”
Review of Lime & Lemon Thai Cafe - CLOSED

Lime & Lemon Thai Cafe
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“mmmm, crocodile”
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

First ate here in 2010 and was so impressed with the food that as soon as I decided to visit Adelaide again I rang and booked in! We had soft shell crab, moreton bay bugs and crocodile - the sauces they were cooked in were lovely and the young lady who served us was friendly and efficient.

“Terrible”
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Westernised slop. Never had sweet Tom Yum Gung soup before - ghastly. Main course lemongrass seafood had no discernible lemongrass, no garlic, no ginger, no chillies and had no relation at all to Thai food. Never again.

Martin , Queenstown, NZ

Sydney, Australia
“Yuk!”
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Worst larb gai ever and a beef dish. Service was ordinary but the food was the worst Thai I've had in years. Bad choice in a great street of restaurants!

Adelaide
“Nice”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Food was fine, staff effecient with out smiles, nothing outstanding,pricing was good, ambience ok, good place to watch the world go by.

Visited October 2012
“ATTACKED BY STAFF/POLICE CALLED/ Assault Charges/ Chased and physically attack over disagreement with a $14.50 dish not provided”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Will never attend Gouger st Chinatown again, absolutely disgusted with service, food was not authentic Thai, water tasted like algae, scallops where all white or all orange, dished falsely described. Complained to staff and was harassed all night. Explained my grievances and was refused takeaway service. Told staff not paying for a dish ordered by not supplied. Withdrew $9.30 for a $14.50 dish not supplied but billed for. Was pursued and attacked by 2 staff members who drew blood, slapped my face, pulled my arms,, punched my chest bruised me, cut me and damaged my handbag and dress. They also my sister and pushed her. The incident was filmed, $20 more handed over before they realeased hold of my handbag and arm. Reported to police and they refused to charge staff with assault on the grounds the Lime & Lemon staff didn't want to take further action. Disgusted

2 Thank Foodie4u2nite