“Very nice. A little too loose service!”

Jolleys Boathouse Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 1,705 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Very much enjoyed the food here. The waiter was fun, some people might find it a little too loose though!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My Husband I came here for dinnner last week for his birthday, I rung that week and confirmed we had a booking because we went on a busy night, they some how missed placed our reservation and the waiter at the front was very rude about it, like he didnt have the time of day, he made us feel like peasants. I then asked to speak to the manager and apparently he was the supervisor and then got told to sit around the side. We then waited 45mins. By that time I was starving and was mortified by the way I was spoken to.

When seated at the table we had the aboslute most delightful waiter, he treated us like we were the only ones in the restaurant, I was amazed how much this young man loved his job. He was effeciant and knew what he was talking about. My one pet hate in a restaurant is not being looked after and having to wait and with him as my waiter I was utterly satisfied, Looking around the room my husband and I were happy that we had to wait 45mins because if we didnt we would of had the same service you would expect from a pub.

Thank you Dannyfor making my husbands birthday a delight.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

The service was friendly enough but the menu was full of ridiculously complicated, self-conscious meals. Which on arrival, showed themselves to be quite average for the eulogistic introduction they had received in the menu. The desserts, too, were self important and overrated. However, the shock of the bill had us fuming for days. It was SO expensive for such an average experience. Nothing new, nothing edgy but really, really try hard.

1  Thank kerrie h
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Not an inexpensive place to eat, but worth paying for the dining experience. Great atmosphere and service.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Like great service then this is the place. It is very expensive but well worth the visit for the great food, service and location