“Excellent Service Great Food”

Jasmin Indian Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 1,655 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Just one of the best Indian restaurants in Adelaide. Food is always great and the services is always the sames just great

There are newer reviews for Jasmin Indian Restaurant

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I had the pleasure of returning to the Jasmin for my birthday dinner with my family. As usual, the ambiance was beautiful, the aromas magnificent,the food impeccable and the service was faultless. This place is just so consistent you know you are going to get the very best every time you go there, Well done!

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Okay in my little town in Vero beach there is an Indian restaurant with a classical trained chef from Bangladesh and he has spoiled me
I ordered what I always order at home. Palak paneer with chutney and raita and they were far below the taste and elegance that I had at jasmine. If you don't have a gd standard I guess its a fine restaurant. But if you are spoiled as I am you will be disappointed

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We were lucky to book a table here at short notice while visiting Adelaide for the December cricket test match. The place was packed with many groups of mostly English visitors all drinking and having a great time. The staff coped brilliantly with a demanding but jolly clientele who appreciated the quality food. Staff seemed familiar with the menu and were prepared to take the time to provide detail and advice to assist our choices. The food arrived in reasonable time despite it being such a busy evening. Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Its lovely, internally. Packed on Valentines day, and a little warm, but still, it looks the part, from the strangely French-style upstairs to the lovely downstairs dining rooms. And the food was nice, and the wine was great, and the service was excellent. We have been to Jasmine, and we have ticked it off, and we dont need to go again.