“Cracking Indian food and setting”

Jasmin Indian Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 1,599 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
“Cracking Indian food and setting”
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Visited the jasmin for our anniversary and the food still makes my mouth water. The service was excellent and the beef vindaloo was Devine. Totally love this place and will definitely go back.

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
“Great Indian Food”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

As far as the food goes this place knows how to do Indian food. By far the most tastiest Indian Ive had in a while and set well above your standard Indian experience. We had the samosas, tandoor fish (special) and the butter chicken with a couple of naans. All were great but the standout was the fish with a side of coconut curry with potato. The waiter was great although the poor guy had the whole 2nd dining room to look after himself (some 15 tables) which delayed things a lot but certainly not his fault. Maybe it would have been different if we were in the main dining room. Great food and a must go if you love you Indian. Try and get a seat in the main room though. Highly recommended. The most extensive wine list for an Indian restaurant I have err seen. Art Series, grange, Rockford basket press to name a few.

Pittsboro, North Carolina
“The Best”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

The restaurant has a great ambiance, very professional staff, and is reasonably priced for the experience. However, it all pales compared to the food, which is simply the best Indian I have eaten. I ordered the Chicken Tikka. The chicken was perfectly cooked: moist on the inside and with the corners having crispy edges just as they should coming from a very hot tandoori oven. Perfectly spiced, which for me is just slightly spicy, but not overly so. The chicken came with both rice (perfectly cooked also) and dahl and a small chutney. I also ordered a raita which was perfect as a compliment to the chicken.

Highly recommended! Also, either arrive very early or with a reservation.

Adelaide
“GREAT RESTAURANT”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I've been to the restaurant twice very recently, and quite a few times over the years. The food gets better, as does the service which I have found exemplary.
It is neither cheap - for three courses around $70 incl tip, nor expensive. It is excellent value for money. We are both good cooks, and only go to restaurants which reflect our love of food and, in the case of the Jasmin, our willingness to eat other's cooking.

Cairns, Australia
“Best food”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I had the pleasure of having a takeaway meal there recently. The service was impeccable and I was very happy to sit at a table and enjoy a glass of wine while waiting for my meal to be prepared. It was a very civilized way to order takeaway. The food was divine. I always eat there when I am in Adelaide. Usually I do eat in but the takeaway was my preferred option this time.