“Best food”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I had the pleasure of having a takeaway meal there recently. The service was impeccable and I was very happy to sit at a table and enjoy a glass of wine while waiting for my meal to be prepared. It was a very civilized way to order takeaway. The food was divine. I always eat there when I am in Adelaide. Usually I do eat in but the takeaway was my preferred option this time.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We were recommended this place from a tour guide and we were not disappointed.
The menu had a wide variety of dishes from entrees, main and side dishes.
We chose the banquet and at $48.00 per person this is excellent value for money. The staff talked to us about our likes and dislikes and any food allergies before making some recommendations about what to have at the banquet. We were given 5 different starters each of a good size, poppadum s, 2 types of naan bread, rice and three main dishes of butter chicken, prawn sambal and lamb bhoona gosht. The lamb was tender and melted in the mouth, each of the flavours were amazing.
Staff were very attentive and welcoming, ensuring the our water was constantly filled up.

Overall a fantastic restaurant and I would definitely recommend this as a place to eat.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

World class Indian food. Special of blue cheese and onion naan and also of okra were spectacular. Tandoori chicken delightful. Hendricks gin and tonic served with two cucumbers in the glass I'm not big on cucumbers but. The drink was delightful. Reasonably priced as fine restaurants in Adelaide go.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

My family have been periodically going to this restaurant for many years and have never been disappointed by the quality of the food. It is in our opinion one of the best indian restaurants in Australia - in its price range. Our dining experience was almost spoilt by a party of VERY loud Australian young women - especially noticeable for us as we had just returned from Japan and never encountered that type of loud almost uncouth diner in that country. The service was Ok but not as efficient as we have previously experienced as we seemed at times to have been a forgotten table. However all is forgiven for the liver special, the chicken tikka, vegetable curry, beef vindaloo and the many other delicious assorted dishes. Definitely book ahead,

Reviewed April 2, 2013

The food was absolutely delicious. We had two different curries, plus several breads and appetisers. All were perfect, although when they say "hot", they mean it! We really managed to stretch our taste buds that night.

The service was perfect throughout our meal. It was friendly, attentive, and nicely timed.

Overall, a perfect meal!