“Very friendly and great value” 5 of 5 bubbles

Jah'z
Ranked #204 of 1,609 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Australian, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Melbourne, Australia
“Very friendly and great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Had a great chat with the owner who was so nice.
Good food and wine in an unpretentious environment.
Definitely worth a look.

vero beach, fl
“adorable owner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Who couldn't do enough to please you. Charged 6 $ for a 10$ Proceso because it was opened. Poured a huge glass of red wine double the amount of other restaurants but the risotto pumpkin was uninspired. Still I want to support this place

Adelaide, Australia
“"Loved it...a very special place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

We had walked past this restaurant a couple of times while visiting the Fringe and we both had felt a real draw to go there and try it out. The sign out the front had made us laugh and so we decided to give it a go...This is the kind of place that the owner's( Zoran I believe) passion for what he does shines through. Upon entering we felt very much at home and the warm and genuine welcome from the staff is something you don't easily find. The food was excellent ... I went for comfort food and had the Lamb Pie...it did not disappoint, my partner went for the Seafood Linguine and found it to be very tasty although he would have preferred a little more chilli. Unfortunately we were unable to stay for dessert as we had tickets to a fringe show so I guess we'll just have to go back to try that too...overall a lovely meal out with attentive staff and a dedicated and passionate owner. Will definitely be back.

• Visited February 2014
Perth, Australia
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

Stumbled on this place purely by chance having withdrawn cash from a nearby ATM!
What a find, the owner/host completes the experience. The food and wine are all locally produced and the price is reasonable. I had the pâté which was delicious, while the others tucked into a huge plate of appetisers - all was amazing.
For a main I had pork belly with Savoy cabbage, the pork skin was crispy and the meat melt in the mouth. The cabbage was perfectly cooked with the sweetness of the balsamic vinegar.
The others we were dining with had the kangaroo and chicken kiev (not like any Kiev you would get in a super market) and all were raved about.
The creme brûlée for desert was also fabulous.
Overall it was probably the best meal we have had for ages and would highly recommend it.

• Visited January 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Best meal I've had in ages”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

I was first to arrive for dinner (and they didn't really seem prepared) so I was a little unsure - but my hesitation soon departed. The manager (owner?) was marvellous and fantastically flexible to meet my specific needs, nothing was too much trouble. I was able to alter dishes on the menu a little, to suit me. Then ... when the dishes came, they were wonderful. Beetroot/potato soup - which they would serve hot or cold, according to my choice - was lovely. I chose to have it cold - it had a beautifully delicate flavour and eaten with the garnish of flat-leaf parsley, it was even better. The house-made bread was good. My main, the Kangaroo Fillet - was simply magnificent. Cooked medium rare, succulent, tender and perfect. I had steamed vegetables and a radicchio salad, both fabulous. The entire meal was really great - I didn't want it to end! Many thanks.

Visited January 2014