“Good food and quirky staff”
Review of Jah'z

Jah'z
Ranked #248 of 1,603 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Australian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Australia
“Good food and quirky staff”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Been there a couple of times and the food is excellent and the wine list comprehensive - the waiter or owner? has got a quirky sense of humour and makes for a pleasant evening - would strongly recommend a visit

Visited June 2012
1 Thank cicada55

Adelaide, Australia
“Wonderful food!”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I loved this little hidden gem, off Rundle Street across from The Elephant. Blink & you might miss it.

We were showed to our table & much to our surprise we realised the tables were covered in 'butchers paper' with a cup of crayons so you could 'doodle' the night away which I thought was a great idea.
Fantastic wine list & even better food!
We started off with a share platter consisting of local produce from all over South Australia, which was just lovely.
I had the pork belly as my main which was absolutely beautiful!
Can't wait to return. It was brilliant!

1 Thank Takemeaway_101
Perth, Australia
“My Absolute Favourite.”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Love the food, love the atmosphere, love Jah'z. Every time I'm in Adelaide I visit at least once (every second week) I take friends, family, dates ;) and I go solo. It's my "Go To". Almost hesitant to spread the word its that great. They have a cover on the table and big crayons you can draw with, you start slow and end up fighting over the last bit of paper to colour.. We never really grow out of it. They have a great selection of wine and the manager/owner caters to each situation like a star. Absolutely love it.

• Visited April 2011
Adelaide, Australia
“Great!”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

I have to admit I was a bit apprehensive about eating at jah'z, I had walked passed it on previous occasions and it often been half full or even empty. I need not have been worried - the food was excellent and very reasonable priced for huge serves, too. It is sad such a good place is not busy as it should be, while places down the road are selling food that is no where near the same quality but bursting at the seams. I would recommend this place to everyone, especially if you have an entertainment book, unlike some places they encourage you to use it!

• Visited July 2011
Liverpool UK
“Convivial restaurant and friendly service”
Reviewed April 10, 2010

Smallish, modern restaurant in the centre of Adelaide, near Rundle Street.
Limited, but interesting menu. Really enjoyed kangaroo.
Welcoming and friendly.
Altogether, a pleasant place to eat.

1 Thank Ornsay