“Yum!”
Review of Cafe Michael 2

Cafe Michael 2
Reserve with
Cafe Michael 2 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,047 of 1,597 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Yum!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Great Thai food, good service
Meals were brought our reasonably promptly and portion size was good (we ordered 3 dishes between 4 girls and it was plenty).

Adelaide, Australia
“A plate of wet slop they called Pad Thai plus over priced.”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The worst Thai food I've had for a long time. A plate of wet sloshy noodles with odd bits of chicken and fried egg they call Pad Thai. My friends were not impressed with the food they've ordered either. The service was... sorry what service.
I think it's a case of locating a business in a good position, after a few good reviews, then forgetting about what the business is there for.

• Visited December 2012
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
“Good food but all a bit rushed”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Went to Cafe Michael for dinner recently for the first time in a few years - remembered it as a great Thai restaurant, but experience this time was more like a fast food diner than a restaurant. Food was fine, although it didn't seem to have the flavours or subtlety I remember. Service though was really quite poor - the 2-3 waitresses we had weren't interested in engaging us at all. Wrong drinks were exchanged with a sigh, and plates (for sharing) slapped down and then later snatched away (when they realised we weren't going to share) without a word. All in all was a bit disappointing and probably won't be back.

Visited December 2012
Ararat
“Good Thai in CBD.”
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

This is good fresh honest and as far as I know authentic Thai. I judge my Thai by the quality of the larb and the chicken larb was spot on. Light and citrussy with that lovely crunch and back flavor of cooked ground rice. We were a group so let the waiter choose our dishes and he made sure we got the classics.

“Best Thai ever”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have visited this restaurant many times for lunch and dinner and I have to say I am never disappointed - the best Thai food I have ever tasted. Lunch time specials are reasonable price and you can change noodles to rice with dishes. Service is quick and food delicious. Highly recommend anyone visiting.

• Visited October 2012