“Best brunch/breakfast around!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2016

Sunday morning in Adelaide means finding a suitable place for a late breakfast/brunch.Cafe Bravo certainly fits the bill perfectly.The menu is wide and varied, suitable for all tastes. We are savoury people and we opted for baked eggs, breakfast pizza and a chorizo flavored omelette- all very yummy! Those with sweeter palates are well catered for with a wide variety of cakes,pastries and pancakes.
The service is prompt and friendly. Drop by and enjoy!

Reviewed October 27, 2016

My wife loves the Affogato and I love their thick shakes with malt, I takes me back to my childhood, We've had the pleasure of eating their pasta and it was great, the service is always spot on even when they're under the pump.
We come back time after time it's our weekly thing!

Reviewed October 26, 2016

A lively Italian cafe/restaurant I plan to revisit. Excellent coffee and friendly service. Clean upstairs toilets.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Very poor service, poorer food and quite possibly the worst coffee I have ever had!
Too many lovely places on the parade, don't waste your time here.

Reviewed October 16, 2016

This is a good Italian Cafe with consistently reliable food at reasonable prices. Orders are quick and a wide variety of drink including wines.A great casual place to catch up for coffee or a meal.