“Lunch time eating”

Cafe Bravo
Ranked #1,253 of 1,608 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe, Australian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Penguin
“Lunch time eating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

We have been to Cafe Bravo twice in a week because we were so impressed with the food and the price. We are visiting Adelaide and first off went there with our son and daughter- in law, we all enjoyed it. Then my husband took me there for lunch on my birthday. The service is very good, nice friendly staff, My husband recommends the steak.

• Visited April 2013

“Food, Price, Location... All Good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Been here numerous times over a few years. Food is good and at the right price too! Have enjoyed salad, pizza, chips, chicken and risotto over time. Great casual cafe on the Parade and kitchen remains open til a decent hour!! A large menu and good choice of daily specials. They also serve a range of desserts and gelati. You can choose to dine inside or out! Highly recommend!!

“Good and good location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Always open - variety of food - quality is good - always busy so has a great atmoshpere. A staple in Norwood and everyone knows it - outside/street seating best place to hang out on a nice day and do some people watching. Reasonably priced.

Visited November 2012
“Best breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

I'm fussy about my egg and bacon breakfast. I don't want the eggs on the toast where they make it soggy, I want them to the side. And I want a pot of jam to spread on the toast. And the bacon needs to be just a little bit crunchy. And the eggs need to be runny.
Then there's the coffee. It needs to be a quarter strength decaf soy milk latte.
And Cafe Bravo delivered the lot. To their credit, without laughing.

We stopped in for a quick breakfast while the young master went to his preschool dance class down the road, and were wowed. It's not particularly special, just another cafe in a strip of cafes, but the food was simply perfect. I'd go so far as to say it's the best breakfast in Adelaide, at half the price of the cafes around where I live in the hills.

• Visited November 2012
“reunion”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

several of us oldies that used to work together 50 years ago meet here when we can for a reunion have a great time, staff and food wonderful

Visited March 2012