Tripadvisor

Review of Ryo's Noodles

Ryo's Noodles
Ranked #567 of 2,124 Restaurants in Adelaide
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fresh tasty meals served promptly by friendly helpful staff. Good location clean and cheerful atmosphere.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (56)

Reviewed November 27, 2019

Not very cheap, taste not bad, even though I've had better before. Noodles texture and soup was okay.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed November 14, 2019

The presentation of the ramen is horrid. It will not go to my gallery of ramens. But don't judge a book by its cover, of course.Try it. Well, that soup is way too salty, and the thickening agent makes it so unnatural and rather sickening. I deeply regret eating it to the last spoonful. Who says this is authentic Japanese food? Based on what authority? Well, after this ramen, I returned to my hotel to vomit copiously, and just try to forget what I had eaten. The second star goes for the kind service, but these guys must do a much much better job - perhaps concentrate on less options and make a simpler ramen...

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

I had tonkotsu ramen but I didn’t really enjoy much.
Soup was not very nice, I wasn’t sure what’s wrong though, and texture of noodle was not like Japanese ramen... Disappointing

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

I ordered Tonkotsu Soy Sauce Ramen, and at first sight of the dish I realized I had made another mistake. The soup was wrong, the noodle wrong, everything was wrong. Soup is extremely heavy in an unnatural way (natural being boiling pig bone for days, unnatural would be adding other “ingredients” to thicken the soup), and the noodle felt cheap. Should have read reviews before I stepped in but too late. The only thing close to normal was the pork. That was ok.

Date of visit: January 2019