Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Unremarkable, Overrated, Underdelivered, Expensive. High sodium sauces, heavy, doughy, pasta (probably par-boiled then heated to serve). There was some flavor to the meals, but nothing about them was molto bene! And their garlic bread presentation was sacrilegious! A cluster of four gummy dinner rolls with melted butter and grated cheese on top. Good thing they were complimentary (the server forgot to bring them to the table) because we would never have knowingly bought them. The collapse of Jamie’s restaurants (although unfortunate) might be the best thing at this time.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (2,175)

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Jamie’s is such a beautiful restaurant. The food is nice, I wouldn’t say amazing or I wouldn’t rush back. It was just a nice meal. Setting is beautiful in an old building!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

We have been to Adelaide many times, but never to Jamies Italian so decided to give it a go.
My younger son, who's name is Jamie was so excited to be eating there, was not disappointed.
We had the polenta chips & garlic bread for starters. The chips where amazing.
We all ordered a pasta dish & they where all delicious. My younger son devoured his gnocchi dish.
The deserts where absolutely delicious, mega brownie & chocolate brownie sundae, yummy.
Staff where lovely & friendly.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

We went to Jamies Italian for lunch and I can say as a son of an Italian I must say it was truly Italian. I had not experience flavours as good as this since I was in Italy.. Truly go and enjoy the great flavoured Italian food, also it was very affordable..will be back no problem..

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Saturday night 11th, Sat for 20 minutes before we had to get up to to see someone about service, we ordered from the waitress and told there were no specials, another waiter took our food order, he asked if we were interested in the specials !!! we both chose from the $20 pasta menu, my wife had the Gnocchi, which was very good, i had the Prawns, the prawns were below average frozen, i asked for a bowl of fresh chilies with meal, they never turned up, then asked again, they then turned up at the end of the meal, trying to get a drink was a nightmare, service was absolutely terrible, we tried to use our Entertainment book but was refused, my Wifes birthday so very disappointing,

3  Thank johndP8241BZ