Stayed here for 3 nights. Apartments are a 5 minute walk to the convention centre where I was attending a conference. The apartment was clean and comfortable and was more than sufficient for my needs. The apartments are close to Rundle Mall and plenty of cheap eats. My apartment overlooked Hindley St, and there was a bit of noise from pedestrians. I stayed on week nights and I imagine the noise would be a lot worse on Friday and Saturday nights.
Miller apartments now give you 2 free hours of Internet use per day, which was great. Only trouble is that it is a continuous 2 hours, which means you can only use the service once per day, even if for only 15 minutes.
The only issue I had with the apartment I was in, was the noisy fridge, which backed onto the bedroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miller Apartments Adelaide is proudly Adelaide's newest apartment style hotel, providing a new level of comfort in newly renovated one, two and three bedroom fully self-contained apartments with FREE WiFi. The hotel was voted 'Best Apartment / Suite Accommodation' consecutively at the Australian Hotels Association (AHA) SA at the 2013, 2014 & 2015 Awards for Excellence. Miller Apartments offers luxurious apartment style living and is superbly located in the heart of the city. Our friendly and impeccable service coupled with exceptional quality and comfort will ensure a satisfying home away from home stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Miller Apartments Adelaide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miller Apartments Adelaide Hotel Adelaide
- Miller Apartments Hotel Adelaide
- Adelaide Miller Apartments Hotel